No announcement yet.

SDDS Price Droping Fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could be the price factor causing the decrease in demand. it is one of the watches, on my wishlist but... it seems maybe 2010 would be a better time to buy. but who knows, the Sub ceramic SS (if any) might drive the demand for a dssd lower.
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Advice needed on where to buy GMTIIc with good discounts

Hi All Bros out there,

I am looking to buy a GMT IIc at around 15% DISCOUNT. Any local AD that you can recommend,please do.Thx for your help. You can PM me.

Thanks

Comment

wow 15%! do let me know if you manage to get such a big cut. i also want!
        fallraen
        "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Originally posted by aeroheads View Post
          Hi All Bros out there,

I am looking to buy a GMT IIc at around 15% DISCOUNT. Any local AD that you can recommend,please do.Thx for your help. You can PM me.

Thanks
          15% for GMTIIC ah? most prob have to get preowned liaoz. ADs don think will give that much discount
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            15% for GMTIIC ah? most prob have to get preowned liaoz. ADs don think will give that much discount
            The most 5%.

Comment

Whoa !!!! Price coming down !!!! Bro KenKelvin ! Let go and kapo my DSSD

DSSD....come to papa !!!

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Strictly my analysis and opinions:

Due to the economic downturn, prices of luxury goods had come down for a fair bit, especially the resale mkt for watches. Though Gold is still climbing as we speak today.

Possible reasons is that many people may want to cash in on their watches to meet short term financial needs. As such, supply increased with the economic downturn. On the buyers side, as free cashflows decreases, demand reduced and thus the basis of economy here pushes the prices down; i.e, more supply and less demand.

However, with the economy picking up, i believe the prices of pre own watches will appreciate in future, the opp of the above, with increase demand and lesser supply. Another thing i have noticed is that Gold and commodity prices had gone up quite a fair bit lately, with the greenbacks depreciating. Not forgetting that some of the rolex watches comes in gold. Therefore, prices should reflect this as well in the near future...

Comment

wah near future .... dunno how long have to wait till the economy bounce back up again. thanks for the feedback ... precaution taken ... now im gonna buy a gold watch .... not , i mean gold bars.

Comment

Originally posted by adr View Post
                    wah near future .... dunno how long have to wait till the economy bounce back up again. thanks for the feedback ... precaution taken ... now im gonna buy a gold watch .... not , i mean gold bars.
                    its been recovering... STI is up nearly a hundred % since the last low of 1400...

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                      its been recovering... STI is up nearly a hundred % since the last low of 1400...

but US currency is getting worst day by day, for me i better off secure my future first using SDDS budget buying gold bars & come back for the Rolex later (if i have the chance)
                      i went to few AD (kepo-kepo) AD keeps ask buy buy, if not price increase again...

Comment

Deepsea currently the Deepest, biggest and heavest ROLEX ever made!

Every Man dream watch!

NOMINATED BEST DRIVER WATCH AT Europe!

Comment

Well Guys,

I got a mix answer from every sectors of industries. Finance market people say slowly recovering while other sector don't even feel any improvement in economy.

Least now if have cashflow, would count on gold bars.
                          Greeting from Planet Earth
                          ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                            i feel otherwise....
                            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                            Audemars Piguet ROO
                            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                            Panerai 270
                            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                            Rolex 116610LV
                            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

This just because many us always depend on the local news ....
                              The timing now is GOLD Deepsea ... ho liow

Comment

Submariner at 5% discount

Hi Bros, I was looking around for submariner for some time and bought one at 5% discount for $7817. Brand new V series. Is this the cheapest or can get even cheaper ? pls advice.
                                Rolex Explorer II (Black) 31/07/2006
                                Rolex Submariner (Steel) 11/11/2009
                                Rolex GMT Master II Batman (Steel) 20/12/2016

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X