No announcement yet.

SDDS Price Droping Fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me it seems like they are trying to talk down prices on the secondary market. They will go to the sellers on the trading forum and say WTF i got to pay u $XXX when I can get it for $XXX brand new? To that I would usually reply WTF are you looking at my watch then go get a brand new piece at that fantastic price!

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
      Y are people not sharing where they got it? For example Local AD shop name, location and lastly SE name.
      cos SE may choose to sell at a different price for walk-in/new customers.....
      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

definitely, do not expect special price whn walking in or for 1st time customer. bt if those who's gt good deals are willing to share and refer thn it's another story. i am thankful to sm bros here who shared their lobangs & contacts & i believe i hv so far paid reasonable price. thks to bro ohlins too for his info, i ws able to gt my SDDS at a much better price thn what i ws originally offered.

Comment

no prob.... i didnt help much really

but at least you have a fair comparison right
          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
            no prob.... i didnt help much really

but at least you have a fair comparison right
            i m thankful bro, it's great info really luckily the AD didn't hv v-series so ws waiting for it or else wd have paid $1k more

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
              cos SE may choose to sell at a different price for walk-in/new customers.....
              Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
              definitely, do not expect special price whn walking in or for 1st time customer. bt if those who's gt good deals are willing to share and refer thn it's another story. i am thankful to sm bros here who shared their lobangs & contacts & i believe i hv so far paid reasonable price. thks to bro ohlins too for his info, i ws able to gt my SDDS at a much better price thn what i ws originally offered.

correct, what ohlins and sunzhi said is true. not all ppl going to the same outlets, same SE will get the same price so of cos cannot really tell 100%. but of cos if got ppl said they can get this or that price and try to use it bargain with u to ask u drop price for them, it really up to individual to nego or just don care them lor hehe

Comment

totally agree .... kekekekeke .....

Comment

That means other model/sports are falling also, I better save up some now.

Many said after CNY cash is king. I think people now are just waiting & waiting.

Comment

yes thats what alot of ppl are thinking .....

Comment

Y are people not sharing where they got it? For example Local AD shop name, location and lastly SE name.
                      The simple answer is they are bullsheeters!

Comment

as ohlins mentioned, different prices are offered to different customers by most AD. there is no standard one selling price for a watch.

another possibility is that the people quoting u a particular price wants to get a cut of profit as well.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by antibullsheeter View Post
                          The simple answer is they are bullsheeters!

bro relax lei, as what ohlins, joey loh and me mentioned, we really not bullsheeters. it quite a strong word to use on us. prices quoted to us and to u or maybe other ppl usually not the same. something like relationships u don believe i also nothing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            as ohlins mentioned, different prices are offered to different customers by most AD. there is no standard one selling price for a watch.
                            Agreed wholeheartedly ... relationships have to be built up over time ...
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I agree that relationships are built over time. Some of us have strong relationships with ADs, and are able to get better prices. No harm
                              offering someone some help in this forum through a phone call to our favourite AD. In this we help a friend, and strengthen our bond with
                              the AD.

Comment

one of the reason why some AD not so willing to offer 'special' discount to buyer is because some of these buyers are 'phantom' buyers sent out by the watch brands itself.

discount given by watch brand are meant to be controlled so as not to 'devalue' the watch too much. as such, unless i know a person well enough, then i will share the lobang. this is to protect AD. imagine if my AD gets into trouble because of this, then i lose my lobang as well.

Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
                                I agree that relationships are built over time. Some of us have strong relationships with ADs, and are able to get better prices. No harm
                                offering someone some help in this forum through a phone call to our favourite AD. In this we help a friend, and strengthen our bond with
                                the AD.
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X