Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
    bro, getting 1 more? why not wait till next year, heard the V-series daytona is a little different..
    Yap i know this , IIRC the later m series already comes with the new clasp , which is similar to my gmt II C , IMHO , i prefer the old clasp , more unique !

My intention is to buy another white dial and ask my frd to get a brand new black dial(just the dial) from europe , than i got 1 black and 1 white dial
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
      Yap i know this , IIRC the later m series already comes with the new clasp , which is similar to my gmt II C , IMHO , i prefer the old clasp , more unique !

My intention is to buy another white dial and ask my frd to get a brand new black dial(just the dial) from europe , than i got 1 black and 1 white dial
      frankly speaking, i don even know what is old or new clasp? my gmt2c clasp also same as my daytona clasp, i guess that old clasp. by the way both sold liao new 1 look like what? don 1 buy wrong then lugi. later M series daytona and gmt2c have new clasp?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        frankly speaking, i don even know what is old or new clasp? my gmt2c clasp also same as my daytona clasp, i guess that old clasp. by the way both sold liao new 1 look like what? don 1 buy wrong then lugi. later M series daytona and gmt2c have new clasp?
        if i am not wrong , the new V series daytona new clasp is longer than the current M series and seems like it is easier to open and click than the current old clasp .... But to me, I think no difference either clasp is fine as long as the price of the watch is good ...

Comment

Originally posted by joey loh View Post
          if i am not wrong , the new V series daytona new clasp is longer than the current M series and seems like it is easier to open and click than the current old clasp .... But to me, I think no difference either clasp is fine as long as the price of the watch is good ...
          any pics? is it same as the deepsea clasp?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            any pics? is it same as the deepsea clasp?
            deepsea clasp? nope i dun think so.... its the same as GMTIIc i believe and GMTIIc clasp is slightly different from M series daytona right?

Comment

Anyone who has been thru' the last 2 recessions, & was already in-the-know so to speak, can advise has Daytona ever been sold by ADs below list? If yes, what was the list at that time?

Thanks

Comment

That time price did not drop that bad. The most people keep saying economic bad lah! But still got people buy lah, the very rich lah.

Comment

This time round seems like it may reach a point where it would be sold at list price very soon.

Comment

I doubt so.

I seriously doubt so, Cause Daytona's price has been always maintaining. Prolly it did drop abit. But it won't drop to the list price. Let's just say even if it did drop to the list price which is around 12,500K if im not wrong. When market gets back to normal. It will go back to those days like before.

Comment

• My friend went back to HK last month & saw the retail price in HK at 55K,
                      anyone can advise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Planet View Post
                        My friend went back to HK last month & saw the retail price in HK at 55K,
                        anyone can advise?

Hello Planet,

I'll give it a try......if i'm wrong, feel free to correct....

I suppose the HKD55k your friend saw was the actual HK LIST PRICE......did he ask about the price in person? Cos if he asked, the price should be higher (with added premium....IF they are still selling at a premium, that is)

The list price in KL of the SS white daytona was close to RM28k (which is shown on the tag attached to the daytona in the display and sums up to be just slightly over HKD55k), but when I asked for the price.........slammed with RM40k price tag...of course, can nego lar....

I think the ADs can only put the price tag of the actual list price........to prevent their so called premium selling from being so obvious....cos I think they risk their AD 'rights/license' if they are 'caught' or someone reported it to ROLEX

Anyone care to add or correct me? Thanks

Comment

• supposedly AD can lose their status if they are selling at premium/discount. so the local aussie AD tells me.
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

anyone can advise?
                            That's the retail price...but wads the selling price?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• suspect all also selling at premum
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

anyone can advise?
                                i doubt selling price is at hk$55k, but if its true, then time for a trip to HK!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X