Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Get what you like...
    ok, thanks for this post else i will bang heart for missing a "good" deal that i dun really like.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
      thanks for the reply.

I like the black dail that why reject it flat.
      maybe tomorrow go down see still can get bo.

Should i get white due to the little saving over black?
      I hope you can get...pls update us ok

But something smells fishy...a little bit like sales talk...if he knows you're very keen on black & you nego price, then he says "if you take the white its only $13k", to convince u black really commands a premium over white. I hope I'm wrong here

Comment

I just checked prices at a reputable watch shop in raffles city

Black : 15+k can get
        White : minus 500 from black

Which I strongly believed if bargaining skills is there and placement of wads of 50buckaroos bills worth 15k infront of the table ... deal can be closed at sub 15k even for black dial kekek

Comment

if 13k for brand new white dial, is it a good buy ?

bro u got good relationship with AD? mind tell me your lobang which AD give u 13k? maybe we can go buy together and make the price even better. i get the white, u get the black. pm or sms me if it better hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Ballwatch View Post
            I hope you can get...pls update us ok

But something smells fishy...a little bit like sales talk...if he knows you're very keen on black & you nego price, then he says "if you take the white its only $13k", to convince u black really commands a premium over white. I hope I'm wrong here
            maybe u are right. ask for the price of black dial - not even looking at the white dial cos not keen.

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            bro u got good relationship with AD? mind tell me your lobang which AD give u 13k? maybe we can go buy together and make the price even better. i get the white, u get the black. pm or sms me if it better hehe
            is the AD from chinatown - TH. maybe like what ballwatch stated - sale talk, i am not very sure

Sorry, I am on leave from today and need to standby at home as my wife is due anytime.
            u can go down yourself and if cannot get then i make my way down with u..

btw i go there to try DSSD, to make sure i like the watch before i make a firm offer to get from someone here.

Comment

maybe u are right. ask for the price of black dial - not even looking at the white dial cos not keen.

is the AD from chinatown - TH. maybe like what ballwatch stated - sale talk, i am not very sure

Sorry, I am on leave from today and need to standby at home as my wife is due anytime.
              u can go down yourself and if cannot get then i make my way down with u..

btw i go there to try DSSD, to make sure i like the watch before i make a firm offer to get from someone here.
              bro, like this we wait k. your wife definately more important. no watches can buy and congrats to u and to your soon to be born baby

Comment

i would not say good or not. current list price is 12929. daytona white and black dial has always been sold @ premium. @ this price, iirc, it was about 4 years ago pricing.

anyway, to buy this model and brand of watch @ list, you can't go that wrong.

if 13k for brand new white dial, is it a good buy ?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

my advice is that since they say they can sell u @ 13k for white dial, why not ask them to bring out both the black and white dial to make sure that there is the white dial available.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                    bro, like this we wait k. your wife definately more important. no watches can buy and congrats to u and to your soon to be born baby
                    Thanks

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    my advice is that since they say they can sell u @ 13k for white dial, why not ask them to bring out both the black and white dial to make sure that there is the white dial available.
                    both white and black is in the showcase, i am there to look at the DS. Have replied your pm and good luck

Comment

Thanks

both white and black is in the showcase, i am there to look at the DS. Have replied your pm and good luck
                      Hi bro is it there still have stock ? for the white dial is 13k?

Comment

Originally posted by tls12127766 View Post
                        Hi bro is it there still have stock ? for the white dial is 13k?
                        not sure, if it is still around.

Comment

I also interested if it is still available!
                          Focal JM_Labs .
                          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                          Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                          Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                          Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                          Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                          Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                          Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                          Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                          Cartier Santos 100XL
                          Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                            I also interested if it is still available!
                            bro, getting 1 more? why not wait till next year, heard the V-series daytona is a little different..

Comment

...is there a different in price too...

Comment

new clasp = higher list price.
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X