No announcement yet.

Brand New Daytona Price Falling Towards 14,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in AU, THG at Mel have stock, and you have to buy gold rolex and they will sell u a daytona at list price. damn bo liao.

the 1 i went to. they won't sell at list price to walk-in. only for repeat customers. and waiting period is about 6-12 months.

so if u r here for holiday, i would say unlikely you can get 1 at list price.

cheers

Comment

the price for white dial daytona has already breached the 14k mark. if you not in hurry, can wait till next year. prices will drop futher. im waiting....

disclaimer: if you want to get it now as you do not want to miss the boat, go ahead. but if u miss the boat, dont blame me hor.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        the price for white dial daytona has already breached the 14k mark. if you not in hurry, can wait till next year. prices will drop futher. im waiting....

disclaimer: if you want to get it now as you do not want to miss the boat, go ahead. but if u miss the boat, dont blame me hor.
        u mean next year. prices will drop futher?

Comment

im predicting......not that it will.

looking @ the current economic situation and the prices of watches coming down and the types of watches out in the preown market, i would say prices will get softer.

Originally posted by tonyguy View Post
          u mean next year. prices will drop futher?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

looking @ the current economic situation and the prices of watches coming down and the types of watches out in the preown market, i would say prices will get softer.
            i see,because i need to buy 2 pcs,1 for myself 1 for my gf.

Comment

luckily i read this thread... almost brought a 2nd hand for 15k and i thought is a steal...

have beem admiring the daytona ever since i got my TT sub.. hehe

Comment

Benjiyui and Watchlink Merger

Originally posted by The One View Post
                Just found out that our private dealer Benjiyui have merge with watchLink. Refer to this link:
                http://www.network54.com/Forum/26509...86Dn+many+more...

Really? Then buy from him lah! Hahaha...

Make sure all parts and accessories all intact.

Benjiyui is a private dealer in our forum. And Watchlink has merged with him.
                What are the implications?

Comment

Originally posted by antibullsheeter View Post
                  I hope you are not "related" to them bro. As it seem that you are concern about it. I did not say any implication when they merge. Pls correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Comment

I hope you are not "related" to them bro. As it seem that you are concern about it. I did not say any implication when they merge. Pls correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
                    I am just a junior member. Can't be related to them. But it seems from your
                    posting one is not so right, which means tie up is not so good for our forum member. Thanks for clarification and have a nice weeked. Again congratulations on your promotion to super lao chiao.

Comment

I am just a junior member. Can't be related to them. But it seems from your
                      posting one is not so right, which means tie up is not so good for our forum member. Thanks for clarification and have a nice weeked. Again congratulations on your promotion to super lao chiao.
                      Thanks for the greetings.

I open for discussion. which posting you talking about.

Comment

I am rooting for you. I pray that the price will soon reach a point where you deem it justifiable to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                          I am rooting for you. I pray that the price will soon reach a point where you deem it justifiable to get one.
                          Wah bro ejaan, you have been MIA for some time already! Nice to see you back!

Wah bro you have so must watches still enough. But I think you need a milgauss to complete your collection. just a suggest lah.

Comment

Thanks for the greetings.

I open for discussion. which posting you talking about.
                            OK I have to repeat myself.

One, you highlighted the Benjiyui and Watchlink Merger
                            Two, you implied that Watchlink is not so proper a trader

Q: Does this imply that we have to be careful about these individuals as well
                            as the merged entity.

or

Q: what you said earlier was spurious

Think carefully before your reply.

Comment

Hi there..i was alerted to this thread by a fellow forumner..i need to ask 'The one" is there any any implications i forsee in me joining hands with Sam from Hobbylink?please do CLARIFY your stand on this matter..we operate a legitimate business..

Please answer carefully as we hope we do not need legal counsel to further pursue this matter as we'll do if we feel our reputations has been tarnished..

Best Regards
                              Terence n Sam from Watchlink.com.sg

Comment

But I think you need a milgauss to complete your collection. just a suggest lah.
                                Biding my time...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X