Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
    Aiya, then buy from overseas AD loh - after all a ROLLIE is a ROLLIE
    Correct! I was able to buy from Jakarta a month ago a bnew white SS Daytona M series for 101,250,000.00 rupiah (more or less SGD 13,300). price was based from Rolex Singapore March 2008 (old price list). Country code written on the warranty card indicates Singapore. AD's name is Time Place , located at Plaza Indonesia. They also have another daytona in their Plaza Senayan branch.

Comment

• Daytona SS whiteface in macau

was searching for my blackface daytona in macau and came accross a AD in macau city selling the Whiteface SS daytona. Initially told me no stock, but after i chat up with them and ask them to call me if have, and i was willing to buy it ard 80k Hk if there is. they said they check for me and just nice there was one white one left. Anyone wanting a white face n cant find it maybe can try your luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaytonaSS View Post
        was searching for my blackface daytona in macau and came accross a AD in macau city selling the Whiteface SS daytona. Initially told me no stock, but after i chat up with them and ask them to call me if have, and i was willing to buy it ard 80k Hk if there is. they said they check for me and just nice there was one white one left. Anyone wanting a white face n cant find it maybe can try your luck.
        Hi...Can i check with you Rolex AD in Macau pricing will be better than in singapore ? maybe after the exchange rate and where can i get the tax rebate after buying the watch?

Comment

• Macau got sales tax meh?

Originally posted by mike1972 View Post
          Hi...Can i check with you Rolex AD in Macau pricing will be better than in singapore ? maybe after the exchange rate and where can i get the tax rebate after buying the watch?

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1972 View Post
            The price is pretty close given the downturn we are seeing now. However it a depends on your choice of model and your relationship with the SA. For daytona SS i was quoted ard 70k to 80k HK. Upon offering 80k for it they immediately got stock. Its the premium this watch commands. For Daytona SS i feel its 0 chance to bargain de.

you cant get any tax rebate as Hong Kong is a tax free. so there is no rebate. In conclusion i feel now is the best time to get a daytona..... pls dont flame me(some pple say better invest the $$$). Cos when times are good again got to join a super long waiting list or pay a super premium to get the watch. Good luck in your search.

Comment

• Yes, you're right. If you want to get a daytona to wear, the earlier you buy the earlier you can enjoy it... since now prices are quite low, you wait and wait til price go up again and you wouldn't feel good to pay more for it...

Originally posted by DaytonaSS View Post
              The price is pretty close given the downturn we are seeing now. However it a depends on your choice of model and your relationship with the SA. For daytona SS i was quoted ard 70k to 80k HK. Upon offering 80k for it they immediately got stock. Its the premium this watch commands. For Daytona SS i feel its 0 chance to bargain de.

you cant get any tax rebate as Hong Kong is a tax free. so there is no rebate. In conclusion i feel now is the best time to get a daytona..... pls dont flame me(some pple say better invest the $$$). Cos when times are good again got to join a super long waiting list or pay a super premium to get the watch. Good luck in your search.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaytonaSS View Post

Thanks. I will do a search when i am there end april..and actually i am staying at the Grand emperor hotel( macau city) which i saw a boutique selling rolex there.. Cheers....

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  Macau got sales tax meh?
                  hehe..1st x there ...

Comment

• newbie here.

Anyone knows if it's cheaper to get a SS black daytona in Japan or Korea?

JPY is high now, so it may not be cheaper, but KRW is pretty low these days.

Comment

• hi,

My wife did try to ask when she was in korea but no luck in getting a daytona. If u manage to find one i think there is a good change u might get it cheaper due to exchange rates. Good luck searching

DaytonaSS

Comment

• THG asking for 18K now...

but so many new pieces in this forums asking 16K or less...

Comment

• think most of the sets sold here are overseas set. as such, there is a difference in exchange rate and taxes. if u consider taking away about 7% tax, it would cost about 16k +.

Originally posted by mrball View Post
                          THG asking for 18K now...

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by mrball View Post

I think it may not be a fair representation of THG.

More depends on ur r/ship with the Sales Rep....try other local ADs

Comment

• $18k is still fair for THG when compared with pieces selling here... why?

THG @ Tangs, LP, Raffles, Taka, Millenia, Orchard C.... easily millions of dollar of OH, rental, salary, etc costs...

selling here? Zero costs....

Originally posted by mrball View Post

Comment

• r'ship with sales rep will help meh?

THG is interesting to me bcos amex got 10+10 points there!

can anyone intro a sales rep that can get me better price?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X