Saw a half gold Submariner, can buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a half gold Submariner, can buy?

Hi, I'm newbie here, need advice please, saw a 2nd hand submariner half gold in a shop at FE plaza,black dial, condition looks 95% good to me,no major scratches,seller has shown me inside got 2 red Colour disc with series number, between the casing and the bracelet have number X16xxxx, bracelet it self have Number too 93153, Told that is make in 1991 with pin hole.no cert or box selling at $7000 nett.
    Is it worth the buy?
    What's this model call?
    What's is the new piece price?
    Million thanks in advance.
    Cheers!

Your thread title already say it is half gold submariner. you say it is submariner half gold.

don't understand what you asking.

as to what is the new piece price, are you asking what is the new list price? you can consider either visiting the shop to ask the list price or if you shy, can google the AD contact and make a phone call to ask.

if you are asking what is the possible buying price, it will vary from

AD to AD including different branches of same AD.
    buy local or overseas
    and most important you as a customer. if you are a first time buyer @ the AD or repeated buyer.

maybe you like to read all the relevant threads in FAQ especially this thread

Originally posted by Siowaro View Post
    Hi, I'm newbie here, need advice please, saw a 2nd hand submariner half gold in a shop at FE plaza,black dial, condition looks 95% good to me,no major scratches,seller has shown me inside got 2 red Colour disc with series number, between the casing and the bracelet have number X16xxxx, bracelet it self have Number too 93153, Told that is make in 1991 with pin hole.no cert or box selling at $7000 nett.
    Is it worth the buy?
    What's this model call?
    What's is the new piece price?
    Million thanks in advance.
    Cheers!
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

If 1991, then ur clasp is a SS not TT.....$7k for half gold X series with SS clasp is definitely on the high side without box n most importantly no paper some more....look around....u may get much better deals.....cheers....try finding in our forum as well.....u may find what u looking for....

Comment

This are the picture, is it SS or TT?
        http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...o/2c201386.jpg
        http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...o/ad0766b7.jpg
        http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...o/24110431.jpg
        As the box and cert diff will around how much?

Comment

It is a TT, box and certain maybe a couple of hundred. But condition of the watch is the most important.
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
            It is a TT, box and certain maybe a couple of hundred. But condition of the watch is the most important.
            hi, thanks bro,lastly, $7k worth to buy?dont see major scratch.

Comment

I think I know which Rolex Submariner TT u talking about...saw it too and without chapter ring, I was keen to buy too but weighting it against YM or new one...dnt see it now...someone may hv brought it...may the buyer post n review worth it or not...if possible...thanks!

Cheers!
              My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
              Rolex DateJust 16233,
              Rolex Submariner 16613LN
              Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
              Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
              Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
              Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
              Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
              Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
              Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Originally posted by relac88
                why buy preown old model when the new model brand new with better features is just a couple thousand more?
                To you, a couple of thousands may feel like nothing. But to others, it maybe alot!!! So please think before you comment, as not everyone is born with a silver spoon or as rich as you!!
                Current:
                No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by relac88
                  why buy preown old model when the new model brand new with better features is just a couple thousand more?
                  To you, a couple of thousands may feel like nothing. But to others, it maybe alot!!! So please think before you comment, as not everyone is born with a silver spoon or as rich as you!!
                  newbie09 u r correct, plus not many rolex lovers like the new models.price is one factor, costs of maintaining as another factor.

Comment

Thanks for voice, well certain people will beleave in buying things new and from AD, some even feel proud when pay more . No worry on those comment. Cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X