Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any AD with submariner in stock currently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any AD with submariner in stock currently?

Hi, I'm looking to buy my very first Rolex. Have short listed 1st choice 116610LN or 2nd choice 116710LN. Called a few AD and mostly out of stock. I'm wondering if anyone seem them in any AD recently. Also should I be expecting any discount? Thanks all

Last weekend, there is a piece of 116610LN @ THG Ion

Comment

thanks raystinger, called them up and it's sold off. The only one left is the one without date.

Comment

Can try Sincere Fines Watches.

Comment

Hi Fong, thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Try the Rolex Boutique at Resorts World.... careful of premium though.... they were trying to sell Daytona's ( both in stock ) to a PRC guy on the weekend for 17.5K !!! Crazy !!!
            ROLEX.

Comment

Last I checked, there is stock (116610) at Peoples' Park Complex. Can try. But no discount. I managed to get one (on 1 May) after waiting for close to 2 months at THG orchard central. Said to be the only one that comes with the new stock.

Comment

Thanks Dfive, it's a shame that Rolex allow such practice by their AD

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                Try the Rolex Boutique at Resorts World.... careful of premium though.... they were trying to sell Daytona's ( both in stock ) to a PRC guy on the weekend for 17.5K !!! Crazy !!!

Comment

Thanks Roynadinho, if yiu don't mind sharing, does THG orchard central offer any discount?

Originally posted by Roynadinho View Post
                  Last I checked, there is stock (116610) at Peoples' Park Complex. Can try. But no discount. I managed to get one (on 1 May) after waiting for close to 2 months at THG orchard central. Said to be the only one that comes with the new stock.

Comment

Originally posted by jymy View Post
                    Thanks Roynadinho, if yiu don't mind sharing, does THG orchard central offer any discount?
                    I think the discount depends on which AD serves u. For myself, I got a discount. PM me if u wanna me intro my AD to you. However, there got no stock now. So likely u got to wait.

Comment

270000 Baht at Bangkok and get 7% tax refund

Comment

Originally posted by senglee View Post
                        270000 Baht at Bangkok and get 7% tax refund

Seems quite high.... can other bro's can verify this ?
                        ROLEX.

Comment

IMO, the store with most stock is here at sg-roc!
                          Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                          Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                          / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

I got my SubC in less than 1 week from my regular THG AD sometime last year July. He told me he would reserve the very first piece for me when it arrived. It came out fresh out of the oven still in the cheapo-looking factory plastic transparent box. Basically no one touched it before me.

Anyway, PM me if you wanna know more.
                            "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

hi i saw an 116610LN in the shopping mall (2nd floor i think) in China Town (not sure the name of the mall but it's near the MRT station)...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X