No announcement yet.

Yachtmaster 2012 with sunray blue dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my common friend agree that the blue yacht is very versatile. Project a younger imager... I have one and I enjoy wearing as compare to other steel model

Comment

Yes, the blue dial is a real beauty. I find it much better than the blue TT submariner.

Comment

definitely a thing of beauty...

Comment

In my wish list. Nice watch

Comment

Man .... agree it's a beauty and very tempted to get one ! have been to ADs to take a look and compare on a few occasions. Price wise on the high side because internally everything similar to the Submariner except the bezel which is Platinum instead of Ceramic. SubC 116610LN is retailing for $11,120 while YM 116622 is for $15,100.

Also rated to 100m instead of 300mm for the Submariner, likely because it does not have the helium escape feature.

Hmmm ......... let me ponder over it for a while more .... but definitely one of those on my watchlist

Comment

Originally posted by watchlist88 View Post
              Man .... agree it's a beauty and very tempted to get one ! have been to ADs to take a look and compare on a few occasions. Price wise on the high side because internally everything similar to the Submariner except the bezel which is Platinum instead of Ceramic. SubC 116610LN is retailing for $11,120 while YM 116622 is for $15,100.

Also rated to 100m instead of 300mm for the Submariner, likely because it does not have the helium escape feature.

Hmmm ......... let me ponder over it for a while more .... but definitely one of those on my watchlist
              Actually the case wears a little smaller compared to the Sub. I find the Sub to be chunkier and with sharper edges whereas the YM is more refined. Only thing I prefer is the bracelet on the Sub, brushed with micro-adjustments vs the polished finish on the YM, but I guess there is no such thing as a perfect watch

Comment

Hi, does anyone know what is the maximum discount ADs will give to walk-in customers for this model?

thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X