X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT2 hands

Hi all,
    I have a 1year old GMT2.

As I was adjusting the time today I noticed some free play in the hands. That is, as I jiggle the crown but not enough to change the time, both hands will also move back and forth slightly.
    Is this normal?

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    Hi all,
    I have a 1year old GMT2.

As I was adjusting the time today I noticed some free play in the hands. That is, as I jiggle the crown but not enough to change the time, both hands will also move back and forth slightly.
    Is this normal?
    never experience what you are describing. assuming that u bought brand new, why not bring it back to RSC since it is 1 year old only. it is still under warranty.

when i send my explorer II for service, i noticed the hands scratched. i send it back again to get them to give me a new set of hands which they did @ no additional costs
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

normal to have free play..........

i am sure it's very very slight movement..... that's normal
      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I called RSC and they were quite friendly. They told me that its normal but if it bothered me, just bring it in. I'll observe it a bit more.

Also asked them about the power reserve of my datejust. They said that to enjoy the full power reserve of 48hours, you have to wear it for at least 2-3 days at 10hrs per day!

Comment

I realised my DJ has the problem too...the hands like very loose like that...slightly touch the crown the thing move ald.

I juz sent my DJ for servicing...shld b ok when it comes back

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

If you are sending it to RSC for correcting the "free play" in the hands, will RSC charge you for this?
            Any explanation from them as to what is the real issue (or is it an issue at all) ???
            I think that's the very least we should hear from them...

Comment

don't worry just send it down when you are worried about it. keep think you will can't sleep or eat. how come keep seeing new faces everytime.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X