No announcement yet.

Basel 2012: first teaser - SkyDweller? WG Daytona confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For that pricing of the SkyD, you have many other options. So really wonder who would get it.

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    SGD $ 48-60K...... I'm Thinking your going for the DSSD now right

Comment

• Originally posted by patrickmaniac View Post
      For that pricing of the SkyD, you have many other options. So really wonder who would get it.
      So agree !!! 2 AP ROO's, 4 nice s/s rolex, 2-3 Daytonas, 3 IWC's, 2 VC Overseas............ so many options !!!
      ROLEX.

Comment

• Other good options imho include nautilus with comPlications, annual calendars.
        Too many optiOns.

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
        So agree !!! 2 AP ROO's, 4 nice s/s rolex, 2-3 Daytonas, 3 IWC's, 2 VC Overseas............ so many options !!!

Comment

• I love te SKD!! It's a Rolex... forget about te other brands

Comment

• Rolex Sky-Dweller

Basel World 2012 Rolex New Model Sky-Dweller

Comment

• That's one freaking ugly watch. Rolex has lost the plot 4-5 years ago and has started producing hideous looking overcrowded pieces. Just look at the dial, come on...are they really serious? The bezel is so gargantuan and overbearing coupled with the busy face makes it really hideous. Add to the insult, the grooves of the bezel looks so deep and sharp that it'll cut the fingers of the owner who dares venture in trying to turn it. The designers really ought to be fired. All function but poor aesthetics. I'll stick to my plexis thank you...

Comment

• Sky Dweller is really nice... But given the price, out of my range unfortunately... DSSD it is then...

Comment

• At that price gimme a patek 5205 please.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• What is the MSRP of the sky dweller?

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                    At that price gimme a patek 5205 please.

Comment

• Maybe I'm missing something here but I do not understand why the designers put a rotatable bezel on this watch when it does not appear to serve any function or purpose?

IMHO, they shoulda designed it using a sport model casing. What they appeared to have done is akin to adding some decals, fins and spoilers to an old car design like the 911 haha.
                      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• I like the 1 in gold+leather
                        Lovely..

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                          Maybe I'm missing something here but I do not understand why the designers put a rotatable bezel on this watch when it does not appear to serve any function or purpose?

IMHO, they shoulda designed it using a sport model casing. What they appeared to have done is akin to adding some decals, fins and spoilers to an old car design like the 911 haha.
                          Yes the rotatable bezel does have its functionality, I.e reference time setting, data and time setting etc.
                          Simplicity, an encapsulation of complexity.

Comment

• Originally posted by weizhen77 View Post
                            Yes the rotatable bezel does have its functionality, I.e reference time setting, data and time setting etc.
                            Huh? Izzit? Thats unusual cos thought the crown dose all the adjustments but I've never heard of the bezel being used to do these things. In the case of a gmt2, yes but this is a fluted bezel. And what do you mean by data setting?
                            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• This is the first annual calendar complication watch from Rolex since the 1960s! My guess is that this watch will be priced similar to the Day Date IIs and the Yacht Master IIs so it's more of a luxury model than a sports model.

Comment

• Hey guys, look at Tudor's Heritage. They brought back the snowflake and rimmed it with a red bezel. Pretty cool.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X