Deep Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    Have noticed many bro's trying their luck selling BNIB overseas DSSD's at 13-13.5K since the historic perhaps first ever 13% price rise for DSSD..... yet the local market place is only willing to buy these at 11.5-12K still.

All selling are still the 'G series' mind you.... you'll see the Alpha's coming to market later in the year I believe.

Just my observations.
    Went to Watch Palace to enquire the price of DSSD. Was quoted well over $14k. Whereas Hour Glass outlets are quoting $15,780 with no discounts.

Comment

• http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/92665-...ea-116660-DSSD

$12k firm for quick sale

SMS or Whatsapp +6012 6855 2NineEight

Deal in Singapore or Malaysia.

Comment

• Planning to get a DSSD (will be my 1st rolex =)) which is a wedding gift from dad which makes it very special and important.
        Hoping bros here can recommend a good deal;where to get it and nice pricing =))
        Understand that its hard to get a discount now. went to raffles city and was 15780 without discount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
          Have noticed many bro's trying their luck selling BNIB overseas DSSD's at 13-13.5K since the historic perhaps first ever 13% price rise for DSSD..... yet the local market place is only willing to buy these at 11.5-12K still.

All selling are still the 'G series' mind you.... you'll see the Alpha's coming to market later in the year I believe.

Just my observations.
          What is the actual difference between the 'G' and the 'Alphas'?

Comment

• Originally posted by enigma80 View Post
            What is the actual difference between the 'G' and the 'Alphas'?
            No difference, both series are consider current series.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            A Crown for Every Achievement
            Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X