No announcement yet.

Deep Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After reading abit about dssd and the recent mariana trench expedition by james cameron, i do sought of feel that i need to get a dssd..

Comment

• My "G" series DSSD turn the date 2.5 min after midnight, just to check is there anymore discount for deepsea after price revised as was told by THG Ion no more discount for new arrival. Any bro out there can confirm that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Storm trooper View Post
        My "G" series DSSD turn the date 2.5 min after midnight, just to check is there anymore discount for deepsea after price revised as was told by THG Ion no more discount for new arrival. Any bro out there can confirm that?
        Yes, I went knightbridge, Tangs, orchard central and taka.....all no stocks and 0% discount for new arrival.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        A Crown for Every Achievement
        Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• But not sure whether the new watches is using alphanumeric series or still "G" series. Anyone out there who bought the VERY NEW batch can enlighten us?

Comment

But not sure whether the new watches is using alphanumeric series or still "G" series. Anyone out there who bought the VERY NEW batch can enlighten us?
            G series or Alphanumeric is not really that important...both are current series and best part is the same except for the numbering.

Best part is we purchase the watch way way cheaper than the current price.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Been reading through this entire thread cover to cover.

Bought a pre-owned G-series a month ago. At 10.8k.
              It was only 4weeks old then, from Raffles Hotel THG.
              "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

• Originally posted by dark.magnet View Post
                Been reading through this entire thread cover to cover.

Bought a pre-owned G-series a month ago. At 10.8k.
                It was only 4weeks old then, from Raffles Hotel THG.
                I saw that FS ads, its a good deal if its 100% genuine. ..seems the seller is need cash urgently.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• His asking price was 11.2k.
                  Yup, watch is genuine all right, and works fine and date changes at 12oclock on the dot.
                  Seller needed the cash to buy a full white gold subC he found for 20k!
                  "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

• Full gold sub c at 20k? That's fantastic price

Comment

• Just to check with all DSSD owner , does your ceramic bezel feel bouncy when press down with your fingers . Is it normal? as there is no problem with the turning or I just being Paranoid. If not I will have to send to Rolex centre to check. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Its normal

Originally posted by Storm trooper View Post
                        Just to check with all DSSD owner , does your ceramic bezel feel bouncy when press down with your fingers . Is it normal? as there is no problem with the turning or I just being Paranoid. If not I will have to send to Rolex centre to check. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Thanks for the reply but I notice this don't happen in SUB bezel

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I notice this don't happen in SUB bezel
                            My SubC bezel does feel bouncy when depressed with my fingers... It's an alphanumeric serial.

Comment

• It should feel slightly bouncy but not loose
                              I believe the bouncy feel is because there is a slight gap between bezel and case, which is necessary for the bezel to be rotated freely
                              Otherwise its metal rubbing againt metal

Comment

• Agreed, any bros out there have this issue with their DSSD, as heard horrible story of precious pieces sent over to RSC and get scratches. So if this is normal with all DSSD, than safe a trip down and also prevent the watch from getting unnecessary scars

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X