• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeremayer View Post

my newly acquired dssd
    Well done !!
    ROLEX.

Comment

So far, the DeepSea SeaDweller (DSSD) has only one variant, i.e. the one you commonly see - black dial, black ceramic bezel, stainless steel case & bracelet, etc. There is, so far, no other color/design whatsoever unless you are referring to those "blackened" model that is done by a third party watch retailer, otherwise it is only one DSSD.

As for series, there are few starting from 'V' to the current alpha-numeric ones. I'm not so sure if there is 'M' series for DSSD.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Tks guys...
        Hope my 1st DSSD coming soon.. Hehe

Comment

tried another shot by my iphone

Current - Rolex Deepsea Sea Dweller

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            So far, the DeepSea SeaDweller (DSSD) has only one variant, i.e. the one you commonly see - black dial, black ceramic bezel, stainless steel case & bracelet, etc. There is, so far, no other color/design whatsoever unless you are referring to those "blackened" model that is done by a third party watch retailer, otherwise it is only one DSSD.

As for series, there are few starting from 'V' to the current alpha-numeric ones. I'm not so sure if there is 'M' series for DSSD.

Something to add on, till date i have not seen anyone selling an alpha numerical dssd in the market. Mainly G series, As i had emailed various ADs around the world and they only have G series on hand and I believe when apha series dssd available, the price I'll be different again. My information is accurate as at 29 feb 12 from those overseas ADa.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            A Crown for Every Achievement
            Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Hi All,

Finally got the chance to upload my pictures. Bought my DSSD after valentine's day from THG at Millenia Walk. Enjoying it every moment.

Just a question, where can i find the series number on the watch. Is it engrave some where????

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanchia View Post
                Hi All,

Finally got the chance to upload my pictures. Bought my DSSD after valentine's day from THG at Millenia Walk. Enjoying it every moment.

Just a question, where can i find the series number on the watch. Is it engrave some where????
                6 O'clock on the rehaut ring

Comment

Or on your green card.... easier
                  ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
                    6 O'clock on the rehaut ring
                    Have you tried to read the serial number at 6 o'clock? I have tried to read the serial number at 12 o'clock and tally the serial number against green card before I bought DSSD in local AD.. And very hard to read due to the thick glass dome.

Comment

• Originally posted by palmtungsten View Post
                      Have you tried to read the serial number at 6 o'clock? I have tried to read the serial number at 12 o'clock and tally the serial number against green card before I bought DSSD in local AD.. And very hard to read due to the thick glass dome.
                      2nd thought - cannot remember 6 or 12 o'clock.. But it is difficult to read the serial number and I manage to read it using watch magnifier..

Comment

• Originally posted by palmtungsten View Post
                        2nd thought - cannot remember 6 or 12 o'clock.. But it is difficult to read the serial number and I manage to read it using watch magnifier..
                        Try look at it under very harsh like a spotlight. It's at 6o'clock. U sld also see the LEC at the crystal also at 6 o'clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
                          Try look at it under very harsh like a spotlight. It's at 6o'clock. U sld also see the LEC at the crystal also at 6 o'clock.

yep i also manage to find the rolex logo on the sapphire crystal....
                          Current - Rolex Deepsea Sea Dweller

Comment

• After so many months of searching of a Deepsea in Europe from a kind soul, yesterday received a call from him. YES, he was got a Deepsea for me :-) should be able to received by this coming week and yes, it's my first Rolex watch and hope it will not be the last.

Comment

• Congratulations

Hope you will get the watch soon

Share some nice pics with us when you have gotten it
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by item33 View Post
                                After so many months of searching of a Deepsea in Europe from a kind soul, yesterday received a call from him. YES, he was got a Deepsea for me :-) should be able to received by this coming week and yes, it's my first Rolex watch and hope it will not be the last.
                                Congrats.
                                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X