No announcement yet.

Deep Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually i am more curious to know if the deep blue and other wordings is on ring plate or otherwise?

if it is on a ring plate, would i be right to say that the dial is actually smaller than the original?

is it still SS or it has also become PVD/DLC?

Originally posted by ernestx View Post

I saw this Deep Blue Limited Edition DSSD from Watchseek Forum. And I heard the price could cost about 3 times more than normal DSSD.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/my-...ea-634209.html
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by fondriest View Post
      How about some wrist shots from all you recent DSSD owners - Dfive and Rolex01 and FRIENDS eh? Come on! Dont be shy! For our appreciation!
      Ok. I will post tonight when I at home.

I will place today newspaper as background.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      A Crown for Every Achievement
      Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        actually i am more curious to know if the deep blue and other wordings is on ring plate or otherwise?

if it is on a ring plate, would i be right to say that the dial is actually smaller than the original?

is it still SS or it has also become PVD/DLC?
        1. Bracelet Deployment also "Deep Blue"
        2. No sure maybe photo optical angle effect may look very small on ring plate & dial.
        3. Yes still as SS but additional coating layer with DLC.

I like this DSSD watch but the price is out of my range.

Comment

Originally posted by ernestx View Post

I saw this Deep Blue Limited Edition DSSD from Watchseek Forum. And I heard the price could cost about 3 times more than normal DSSD.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/my-...ea-634209.html
          Surely not a Rolex Official Release... prob void warranty like the others ( PVD / DLC etc... ) ?
          ROLEX.

Comment

How about some wrist shots from all you recent DSSD owners - Dfive and Rolex01 and FRIENDS eh? Come on! Dont be shy! For our appreciation!
            I'm in East Timor ! right now ( yup I wear my watches, not hide them away )..... internets so crap here posting photos online is like pulling teeth.

I'm landing back in SG at 18:00 on SAT..... if you want to see my watch come to T2 Changi to welcome me home.. thanks.

Otherwise go to THG Orchard Central - the staff know me there quite well... I'm sure they have one on display ( surprisingly my DSSD is the same as every other one in the world, well except for serial number ).

Cheers.
            ROLEX.

Comment

As requested, I am posting my wrist shot dssd...pardon for the poor quality pictures.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/img1719bq.jpg/
              http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/img1722i.jpg/
              http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/img1723n.jpg/
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
                Ohhh nice DSSD. And since you have done the deed here there's really no real need for Dfive to do so is there? Afterall, in his own words, it's the EXACT SAME watch. And I'm just wondering how you switch from relatively passable grammar in the other international forum to deliberate piss poor command of the language the minute you "localise" back here. Careful not to get yourself all confused in your character plays yeah.

Oh by the way, who should I look up at THG Orchard Central? Andrew, Steven, Richard or......? Would mentioning your name help?

Comment

Ohhh nice DSSD. And since you have done the deed here there's really no real need for Dfive to do so is there? Afterall, in his own words, it's the EXACT SAME watch. And I'm just wondering how you switch from relatively passable grammar in the other international forum to deliberate piss poor command of the language the minute you "localise" back here. Careful not to get yourself all confused in your character plays yeah.

Oh by the way, who should I look up at THG Orchard Central? Andrew, Steven, Richard or......? Would mentioning your name help?
                  I bought it from a lady at THG ion and my friend bought it from Andy at taka THG.

As for the relatively grammar, i don't think is a concern to them as long as they understand. If they don't they wont even reply isn't?

Just like if you don't understand what I meant, then too bad, its not my liability to explain.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I bought it from a lady at THG ion and my friend bought it from Andy at taka THG.

As for the relatively grammar, i don't think is a concern to them as long as they understand. If they don't they wont even reply isn't?

Just like if you don't understand what I meant, then too bad, its not my liability to explain.
                    Ohh, perhaps I should reiterate. You can speak better then what you are pretending to right now. NIM spoke better then this. You would know that wouldn't you?

Comment

Ohh, perhaps I should reiterate. You can speak better then what you are pretending to right now. NIM spoke better then this. You would know that wouldn't you?
                      Hey...are you out of your mind? I am not NIM. My question to you is why should I pretend to be another person where I am not even him.

I shall curse the if I am the pretender of Nim will be kill in an accident and the You as accuser will be kill in the accident if I am not Nim or his pretender.

Does that sounds fair Enough fondriest.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hey...are you out of your mind? I am not NIM. My question to you is why should I pretend to be another person where I am not even him.

The pretenders will be kill in an accident and the accuser will have the same fate too.

Bro's this is becoming a REAL JOKE...... MOD'S PLEASE go online immediately with your IT Folks the same way as you can block peoples's IP, Please kindly do an IP Search and review the IP Address's, you will see diff locations and diff IP's ( I'm not even in SG for god sake ). ( Mods - I'll be staying online to enable you to do this. ) Thank you.

REALLY NOW..... Geeeeshh....
                        ROLEX.

Comment

I shall curse the pretenders of Nim will be kill in an accident and the accuser will have the same fate too.

Oh wait a minute. You are definitely not pretending to be him. In fact, the exact opposite aplies. You wld wish to be as far away from him where association lies. Nice play of words eh?

In any case, have fun with your various role plays. I just wonder what dosage you're on....

Comment

Oh wait a minute. You are definitely not pretending to be him. In fact, the exact opposite aplies. You wld wish to be as far away from him where association lies. Nice play of words eh?

In any case, have fun with your various role plays. I just wonder what dosage you're on....
                            Its indeed frustrating to have people like you in this forum where you kept assume and accuse ME in this case.

I am in a forum to participate, I have been participating in so many forums for more than 10yrs and is only here which you guys are so funny. Kept thinking I am impersonating another person. What's the problem now?
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                              Bro's this is becoming a REAL JOKE...... MOD'S PLEASE go online immediately with your IT Folks the same way as you can block peoples's IP, Please kindly do an IP Search and review the IP Address's, you will see diff locations and diff IP's ( I'm not even in SG for god sake ). ( Mods - I'll be staying online to enable you to do this. ) Thank you.

REALLY NOW..... Geeeeshh....

And what's your fuss all about good ol DFIVE? If my past exchanges with Rolex01 has been on the topic of NIM, what's it to you? Unless of course......

Comment

And what's your fuss all about good ol DFIVE? If my past exchanges with Rolex01 has been on the topic of NIM, what's it to you? Unless of course......

Cause you and / or others have either said / or assumed / or hinted I'm Nim, or Alvin89 or the other one? ( sorry I forgot the user name ) that were banned a week ago...... I'm getting pretty bored of it actually !! ( I've mentioned this to the mods in a separate PM ).

Hello..... Why can't people move on and just ENJOY WATCHS !!!

Thx.
                                ROLEX.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X