No announcement yet.

Deep Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Bros, tks to the info here finally gotten my first Rolex, Deep sea from THG Taka yesterday.

Intially they only wanted to give 5% discount cause it was their outlet's last piece but I manage to bargain my way thru to 10% as discussed by bros here.

Anyway good to be part of the DSSD family!

Cheers!

Comment

• How much did you pay eventually?

Comment

• Originally posted by e90koh View Post
        how much did you pay eventually?
        s$12,726

Comment

• Originally posted by skyz82 View Post
          Hi Bros, tks to the info here finally gotten my first Rolex, Deep sea from THG Taka yesterday.

Intially they only wanted to give 5% discount cause it was their outlet's last piece but I manage to bargain my way thru to 10% as discussed by bros here.

Cheers!

Bro.. You must have very strong negotiating power..

I had been to all the THGs along orchard road when I started hunting for my first Rolex Watch -> DeepSea early this month.. And they only gave max of 5% discount..

Comment

• Originally posted by palmtungsten View Post
            Bro.. You must have very strong negotiating power..

I had been to all the THGs along orchard road when I started hunting for my first Rolex Watch -> DeepSea early this month.. And they only gave max of 5% discount..
            Actually base on my Knowledge here i know many bros getting 10% too so I know they can definitely give the discount.

I just smoke the salesman n say my frens got it at 10% discount 2weeks back so I know he can do 10%. Then the salesman went to chk with the manager n finally they agreed on my pricing

Comment

Actually base on my Knowledge here i know many bros getting 10% too so I know they can definitely give the discount.

I just smoke the salesman n say my frens got it at 10% discount 2weeks back so I know he can do 10%. Then the salesman went to chk with the manager n finally they agreed on my pricing
              Think the SE have still much buffers on the discount based on 10%, its whether they want or not?Ask manager that sort of excuse to me very lame wan, like car sales like that.maybe the reason they call to ask manager is that whether they have any other potiential buyer whom they can sell with 5% discount in order to maximize their GP,kekeke!

But most of all, congrats to your new purchase and enjoy the toy,kekeke!

Comment

Hi Bros, tks to the info here finally gotten my first Rolex, Deep sea from THG Taka yesterday.

Cheers!
                Congrat And welcome to the family of DSSD
                I must say that the wonder of joining/ discuss in a forum.

Comment

• WOW DSSD now so expensive

Comment

• Tks bros definately enjoying every single bit of my DSSD now.

Comment

• Deepsea 44mm Vs IWC Aquatimer 44mm

Comment

• Night shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                          WOW DSSD now so expensive
                          was $16-$17K on release with premium..... $12726 is OK
                          ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                            was $16-$17K on release with premium..... $12726 is OK
                            huh? izzit? i was offered 11k by ad when it was released.
                            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                              huh? izzit? i was offered 11k by ad when it was released.

That was WITH the premium..... as I know the list back then was approx $10889.... other bro's may know the actual.

( Passions watch were near crooks and sold two at some 16.5K +.... lolz..... )
                              ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                                That was WITH the premium..... as I know the list back then was approx $10889.... other bro's may know the actual.

( Passions watch were near crooks and sold two at some 16.5K +.... lolz..... )
                                No premium when they made me that offer. As far as I know. In fact it has been readily available since I saw it when launched. Maybe they quoted me with discount after premium? Dunno? But I do know that they are selling at in hog for sgd13k now after 5% discount.
                                I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                                http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X