Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we call a truce here?

Guys (or ladies),

The forum will appreciate if we stop all these pointless accusations and get on with enjoying the hobby. It does not matter who is right/wrong and no one is hurt until now. At least that's what I know thus far. Whether Dfive or Rolex01, or anyone else suspicious is nim or not, is no longer an issue as long as we engage in healthy discussions on our hobby. Even if nim comes back and admits that he is nim, as long as he communicates proper and know what he is talking/doing, I think we should give him a second chance.

So whatever it is, whoever it is, pls stop all the unhealthy conversations and get on with what is more meaningful and beneficial to the community at large.

Thank you for cooperating.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by oceanklassik View Post
      guys (or ladies),

the forum will appreciate if we stop all these pointless accusations and get on with enjoying the hobby. It does not matter who is right/wrong and no one is hurt until now. At least that's what i know thus far. Whether dfive or rolex01, or anyone else suspicious is nim or not, is no longer an issue as long as we engage in healthy discussions on our hobby. Even if nim comes back and admits that he is nim, as long as he communicates proper and know what he is talking/doing, i think we should give him a second chance.

So whatever it is, whoever it is, pls stop all the unhealthy conversations and get on with what is more meaningful and beneficial to the community at large.

thank you.
      ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Guys (or ladies),
        The forum will appreciate if we stop all these pointless accusations and get on with enjoying the hobby. It does not matter who is right/wrong and no one is hurt until now. At least that's what I know thus far. Whether Dfive or Rolex01, or anyone else suspicious is nim or not, is no longer an issue as long as we engage in healthy discussions on our hobby. Even if nim comes back and admits that he is nim, as long as he communicates proper and know what he is talking/doing, I think we should give him a second chance.
        You have said what a moderator should say!
        My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
        My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

I bought mine at THG at Millenmium walk. Nice guy that i talk to, cannot recall his name but he is the deputy sales manager there. Very patient guy.. I bought it at the same discount and same price as the guys bought at THG. I bought it a few days after valentine's day, heard the price going to increase as Tudor has already done so. Tudor is link i think...

Comment

Tx for sharing the info

Btw, it's "Millenia" Walk, not "Millenmium"
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanchia View Post
              I bought mine at THG at Millenmium walk. Nice guy that i talk to, cannot recall his name but he is the deputy sales manager there. Very patient guy.. I bought it at the same discount and same price as the guys bought at THG. I bought it a few days after valentine's day, heard the price going to increase as Tudor has already done so. Tudor is link i think...
              What I heard was that AD margin was reduced from 40%-37% with effect from 15th feb 12.
              Does it mean that discounts will be lowered or AD selling at MRSP? We need to hear from fellow folks here if they are still getting 10% discount from AD.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              A Crown for Every Achievement
              Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

I'll be going to see my contact at THG Orchard Central when I return to SG this weekend to find out prices on a few models.... will try update all by MON.
                ROLEX.

Comment

There you go...... I found internet !!

ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                    I'll be going to see my contact at THG Orchard Central when I return to SG this weekend to find out prices on a few models.... will try update all by MON.
                    I'll camp here 2 wait 4 "good" news

Comment

Well well. What can I say? Since both Rolex01 and DFIVE have been so darn sporting and obliging with showcasing his DSSD..... oops i mean THEIR DSSDsssss, I can't possibly sit this out can I? So off I went to the Cisco security deposit box to draw this out earlier this evening just to return the favour.

Comment

Very nice wrist shot.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                        A Crown for Every Achievement
                        Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Nice one fondriest. We are all watch lovers so let's pursue this wonderful hobby happily.

Make peace; not war.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

my newly acquired dssd
                            Current - Rolex Deepsea Sea Dweller

Comment

Hi folks,

I am a newbie n interested in deep sea..
                              Wondering is only one series/type or many other models?
                              Hoping to get one soon.. Hehe
                              Reading u guys' msg "heat" me up..

Tks folks....

Comment

One model, since mid 2008 I'm guessing must be many series ( years ) but unchanged.

Like Nike: Just Do It !!
                                ROLEX.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X