Sea Dweller and Submariner Bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Dweller and Submariner Bracelet

It has come to my attention that the bracelet of Submariner and Sea Dweller are different.

Although they look very much similar but the end links at the clasp, are different.

Also the thickness seemed to be different.

Was wondering why Rolex want to made it that way because it is too very similiar watch and it makes all economic sense for the bracelet to be identical.

Any idea why ?

sub bracelet comes with a half link and sea dweller bracelet comes with full links..i think half links will be better for those with smaller wrist..but no idea why they made it that way..

Comment

it is just a wild guess.

the SD has a helium valve which makes it 'more suitable' for diving. this is meant to be a diving a watch. as such, there is a possibility of the SD going to a dive. divers wear wet suits and those who wears full suit which has a certain thickness. this is probably why the links are different
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X