No announcement yet.

Price for Sub LV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Upload Sept 2008 Rolex Suggested Retail Prices-List Due to Big File Size

Originally posted by Lexushowroom View Post
    Pls give me some time cuz i got no scanner & gotto dig it from some1 else, it is a booklet with couple of pgs to scan. So pls b patient. Thks !
    Hi StanleyWee,
    Really sorry, your requested of the Sept 2008 Rolex Suggested Retail Prices-List pdf file size is 542.3KB bytes & i can't uplaod to the limited 19.5KB provided.

So anyone can advise any possible way to upload ?
    New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
    1) Yach-Master (16622)
    2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
    3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
    The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
    I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

• Originally posted by subgmt View Post
      OMG, Sub LV M Series 2008 drop to SGD$6750 at www.passions.com.sg. think still Neg for cash (3%). Those who bought at list, pain pain....

Every Rolex price is dropping but NEW daytona still so expensive....any update of AD price, anyone??

Is V-Series Seadweller worth collecting, saw one at THH.

Some AD quoted S11.5K for deepsea now.......
      mmmm...just check out the listing. $6750 for a 5 month complete LV is a very reasonable price in my opinion. was checking out the listing in sg-roc sales forum and passions price definitely stand out. potential buyer should consider.

Comment

• local AD offering me 10% off list last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serpent View Post
          local AD offering me 10% off list last night.
          Which Series is this?
          My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

• Originally posted by jarren View Post
            mmmm...just check out the listing. $6750 for a 5 month complete LV is a very reasonable price in my opinion. was checking out the listing in sg-roc sales forum and passions price definitely stand out. potential buyer should consider.
            X2..shld grab if you're looking for a LV.

Comment

• M series

Originally posted by subgmt View Post
              Which Series is this?

Comment

Wow...anyone care to update the SGP AD Purchased price of the sub LV........

Too many in the market, asked one at 2nd Hen Dealer Fseries,only 6Kplus and NEG...

Has the infamous sub LV drop below SGD$7K? (Local set of course), overseas AD must add airticket....haha
                which preowned shop you found the sub LV?thought u already got a M serial LV in your signature..

Comment

• Originally posted by louie View Post
                  which preowned shop you found the sub LV?thought u already got a M serial LV in your signature..
                  The 6K plus quote for used SubLV is from KBros in PP... dunno which series as didnt ask .

I bought my SubLV from AD....still BNIB in box, have not unwrapped....

Sub forever...
                  My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

The 6K plus quote for used SubLV is from KBros in PP... dunno which series as didnt ask .

I bought my SubLV from AD....still BNIB in box, have not unwrapped....

Sub forever...
                    i seen that F serial.If i remembered correctly,he quoted me 6.8K Japan AD..they had afew LVs that time all below 7K.

Comment

• Originally posted by louie View Post
                      i seen that F serial.If i remembered correctly,he quoted me 6.8K Japan AD..they had afew LVs that time all below 7K.
                      Looks like you are a collector of Sub LVsss.....u know all the prices of SubLVs around.....haha....
                      My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

Looks like you are a collector of Sub LVsss.....u know all the prices of SubLVs around.....haha....
                        nah,not as "crazy" as some i've seen..can have afew of the same model! Cos last yr have a Sub LV on my radar..so have gone to this preowned shops in ppc.Other than PhXXG HwXX,they are the more worthwhile preowned shops to shop. I remembered they quoted me most of their LVs below 7k.And that F serial was nearest to 7K,cos got paper..

Comment

• is this the best time to get it?

Comment

• ANytime is the BEST time to get it as you can wear it once you buy it...
                            Originally posted by stash View Post
                            is this the best time to get it?

Comment

• Was quote high 7K near 8 after discount last weekend, is it a good deal for a local AD? hand abit itchy leh.

Comment

• Originally posted by danielskl View Post
                                Was quote high 7K near 8 after discount last weekend, is it a good deal for a local AD? hand abit itchy leh.
                                i think they can do better than that! if you gonna pay them in cash,ask them for more discount.The last quote i got was $7.5k cash from ppc AD,which i think is really a good deal.Considering the price going for the regular submariners..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X