• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this thread.

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=11067

Comment

Originally posted by pappadom View Post
      Hi guys, I have been surfing this forum for the past few months and I must say that this forum is awesome! Currently looking for a sub LV and wondering what is the best price. My AD offered me 7.9K for a M Series. Any luck finding a better price? I have been to D**KSON and Cor**na and they both offered me 8.7... Thank you! And again, great forum!
      Aiyah Chinese New Year is coming so this period usually more demand n their sales are better. If can, you wait after CNY then ask again...

Comment

7.9 is reasonable...
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I felt it was reasonable too bro Well bought it this evening from my SE. Loving the watch!!!

Currently
          ----------
          M Series Sub LV
          M Series EXP2 Black
          Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm
          Currently
          ---------
          Pam 112
          V Series Daytona
          M Series Submariner LV
          M Series Explorer II Black
          Omega Planet Ocean XL

Comment

There are alot of LV in the market, don't worry as the price range our brothers here are selling at 7k below and there are V series LV somemore. Preowned shop got alot of stock nobody buy la. Of course, for those who have LV they expect the LV to discon and can sell at a high price. Don't worry more bargain is on the way for LV.
            [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
            [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
            Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
            Panerai Pam115G
            Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
            Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
            Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
            Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyWee View Post
              There are alot of LV in the market, don't worry as the price range our brothers here are selling at 7k below and there are V series LV somemore. Preowned shop got alot of stock nobody buy la. Of course, for those who have LV they expect the LV to discon and can sell at a high price. Don't worry more bargain is on the way for LV.

Haha hopefully price don't plunge because I just bought it yesterday bro!!
              Currently
              ---------
              Pam 112
              V Series Daytona
              M Series Submariner LV
              Omega Planet Ocean XL

Comment

As what I know, The new V series brand new is about 7K or below. Therefore Preowned ones like m series is about 6.3K range logically. Except the first batch of LV which is the original 50 Anniversary Sub.

Therefore, Sea-dweller is a better choice as the price is higher then LV and it suit most dress code to me.
                [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
                [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
                Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
                Panerai Pam115G
                Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
                Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
                Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
                Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

As what I know, The new V series brand new is about 7K or below. Therefore Preowned ones like m series is about 6.3K range logically. Except the first batch of LV which is the original 50 Anniversary Sub.

Therefore, Sea-dweller is a better choice as the price is higher then LV and it suit most dress code to me.
                  Well as long as AD side dont plunge to below 7k for LV.
                  Currently
                  ---------
                  Pam 112
                  V Series Daytona
                  M Series Submariner LV
                  Omega Planet Ocean XL

Comment

er, can share where to find such prices? 7k or below for a sub LV is pretty awesome and 6.3k for a M sub LV is godsend! pray tell yr lobang?
                    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                    "Foreign affections"
                    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                    What's NEXT?

Comment

As what I know, The new V series brand new is about 7K or below.......
                      appreciate if you can share where I can get a V-series at $7k or below.. many tks..

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                      er, can share where to find such prices? 7k or below for a sub LV is pretty awesome and 6.3k for a M sub LV is godsend! pray tell yr lobang?
                      fully agree... $7k or below for Sub LV frm AD, wow. any reference or this is another 'check ard & you'll find it' price

Comment

I think it is just another "dreaming" price...

Comment

yes it a dreaming price. yesterday i dreamt it at 5k haha

Comment

can share where or which AD sells V serial Sub LV below 7K?As usual,i pay cash!

Comment

Originally posted by pappadom View Post
                              Haha hopefully price don't plunge because I just bought it yesterday bro!!
                              so wat was the damaged?care to share with us?and which AD you purchased it from?

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                                so wat was the damaged?care to share with us?and which AD you purchased it from?
                                Bought mine at 7.9k at THG bro! Absolutely loving the watch!!
                                Currently
                                ---------
                                Pam 112
                                V Series Daytona
                                M Series Submariner LV
                                Omega Planet Ocean XL

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse