No announcement yet.

Price for Sub LV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juts went to check with TTH at PP last nite. was quoted mid 7k but no stock...as usual lah. the reg subbie is 7.4 after less. the ceramic gmt II is gg for 9.3k.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      juts went to check with TTH at PP last nite. was quoted mid 7k but no stock...as usual lah. the reg subbie is 7.4 after less. the ceramic gmt II is gg for 9.3k.

so u mean submariner & sub LV are selling at around the same price?

Comment

• Just check with THH at LP... subLV selling at 10%... no good no good...

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          Just check with THH at LP... subLV selling at 10%... no good no good...
          Y no good no good?

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            juts went to check with TTH at PP last nite. was quoted mid 7k but no stock...as usual lah. the reg subbie is 7.4 after less. the ceramic gmt II is gg for 9.3k.
            bro you shld have told them OKAY! on you! I place deposit for your LV,when your stock come give me a tinkle and i will come pick it up and pay the balance.

Comment

• CAn get cheaper from another AD....

Originally posted by fsn-saber View Post
              Y no good no good?

Comment

• My friend brought from THG for $7486 ( cash ) at dec08 , nowaday sale drop sure can fight for this kind of price.

Comment

• Now can get cheap, better buy. Heard the ad said rolex controlling the issue of sport models and price tend to increase.

Comment

• I don't think there will be an issue of price control of sport models... ADs already having problem selling their watches in this crisis... control somemore, close shop loh...

Originally posted by Peter Ho View Post
                    Now can get cheap, better buy. Heard the ad said rolex controlling the issue of sport models and price tend to increase.

Comment

I don't think there will be an issue of price control of sport models... ADs already having problem selling their watches in this crisis... control somemore, close shop loh...
                      bro how you know they having problem selling their watches?

To me,they are offering more discounts cos of the economy downturn and their sales been slowing down. Close shop..? Very unlikely lar,they still have lotsa of regular customers to support them..

Comment

• yes yes... maybe I am overboiled this time... but if you read my past posts, sometimes I TCSS too much, so do not take my posts too seriously... close shop, very unlikely... but if you ask me how I know they have problem selling their watches, just go down to any THH, you will see at least 2-3 white dial milgauss on display, maybe 1 to 2 black dial. SubLV, today I saw 2 on display in one THH branch... Sub with date, I saw 2 also... ExpI I saw 2, ExpII black I saw 2 also, white I saw one... the only model I didn't see on display were 116400GV and 116520...

I am keen in getting subLV but less 10% no good no good... so if they still control the pricing... I am sure they have problem selling their watches...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                        bro how you know they having problem selling their watches?

To me,they are offering more discounts cos of the economy downturn and their sales been slowing down. Close shop..? Very unlikely lar,they still have lotsa of regular customers to support them..

Comment

yes yes... maybe I am overboiled this time... but if you read my past posts, sometimes I TCSS too much, so do not take my posts too seriously... close shop, very unlikely... but if you ask me how I know they have problem selling their watches, just go down to any THH, you will see at least 2-3 white dial milgauss on display, maybe 1 to 2 black dial. SubLV, today I saw 2 on display in one THH branch... Sub with date, I saw 2 also... ExpI I saw 2, ExpII black I saw 2 also, white I saw one... the only model I didn't see on display were 116400GV and 116520...

I am keen in getting subLV but less 10% no good no good... so if they still control the pricing... I am sure they have problem selling their watches...
                          wah bro! i must SALUTE you! You actually remembered the pieces! Well done man! bro you sound like very HOT when your AD only offered you 10% nia..i think it's pretty standard they will just offer 10% to test water..and from there where the fun begins..

Comment

• yes yes... fun begins for them when they offered me 10%... fun also begins for me when I offered them $7200... (another AD offered me 15% or $7480)...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                            wah bro! i must SALUTE you! You actually remembered the pieces! Well done man! bro you sound like very HOT when your AD only offered you 10% nia..i think it's pretty standard they will just offer 10% to test water..and from there where the fun begins..

Comment

• Probably be firm, argue and bang table helps? Keep us updating on ur purchase Bro... Tempted... By the 7.2k price

Comment

yes yes... fun begins for them when they offered me 10%... fun also begins for me when I offered them $7200... (another AD offered me 15% or $7480)...
                                below $7.5k!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X