Rolex GMT Master 2 Pepsi BNIB old stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex GMT Master 2 Pepsi BNIB old stock

I have a Pepsi GMT master 2 and this is a BNIB piece. Am thinking of keeping this for my son when he grows up many years later, or let go of this piece, and get him a more current and updated version of the GMT.

The reason for keeping this is that the Pepsi GMT version may appreciate if the folks at Rolex still cannot produce the ceramic bezel to be bi-coloured like the Pepsi bezel.

What do you guys think? Keep or sell? Thanks for your valuable opinions.

Keep it!! It will definitely appreciate over time. But if you still have the thoughts of letting it go, I want to be on the waiting list!

Comment

for the older model, the gmt2 bezels can be purchased separately.
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
        for the older model, the gmt2 bezels can be purchased separately.
        Do you mind sharing where I can purchase them? PM me if it's more convenient.

Tx.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by submarooner View Post
          I have a Pepsi GMT master 2 and this is a BNIB piece. Am thinking of keeping this for my son when he grows up many years later, or let go of this piece, and get him a more current and updated version of the GMT.

The reason for keeping this is that the Pepsi GMT version may appreciate if the folks at Rolex still cannot produce the ceramic bezel to be bi-coloured like the Pepsi bezel.

What do you guys think? Keep or sell? Thanks for your valuable opinions.
          I will keep it!
          My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
          My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

i strongly advise you to keep it especially if the year of warranty matches your son birth year.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              i strongly advise you to keep it especially if the year of warranty matches your son birth year.
              Great advice!

Comment

Great advice!
                checked. warranty year is dated 1 year after his birth year. (his birth month is Dec and warranty month is May following year).
                Triton, you make this sound very much like the Patek's marketing slogan... "look after watch for next generation" ...

Comment

checked. warranty year is dated 1 year after his birth year. (his birth month is Dec and warranty month is May following year).
                  Triton, you make this sound very much like the Patek's marketing slogan... "look after watch for next generation" ...
                  Just imagine ur son will passed it down to his Grand children, and passed it down to his Grand children. Rolex GMT Master 2 Pepsi BNIB old stock. Just imagine the box will be open in the Year 3000.

Gooosh bro better engrave ur name behind. Submarooner will be a legend!!! By than they will name it Rolex GMT Submarooner. Cheers broooo

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X