Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hw much Rolex Submariner No-Date (14060)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hw much Rolex Submariner No-Date (14060)

hi all, do anyone know how much
    Rolex Submariner No-Date (14060)
    U-series 1988

thks..

U-series is around 1998.

Price $4000+- range.

Originally posted by Barry View Post
    hi all, do anyone know how much
    Rolex Submariner No-Date (14060)
    U-series 1988

thks..

Comment

Depends whether it comes with box & papers. IF YES, anything more than 4500 is considered high.

Comment

4500 is considered high? what if the set is NOS and comes complete? if in this case, 4500 maybe considered a good price to pay.

Originally posted by franciz View Post
        Depends whether it comes with box & papers. IF YES, anything more than 4500 is considered high.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          4500 is considered high? what if the set is NOS and comes complete? if in this case, 4500 maybe considered a good price to pay.
          NOS for a U-series? Tell me about it..would be more than glad if there is one.

Comment

I think bro triton is trying to explain the relativity between the price and the condition. If it's a like-new, unpolished cond, full set. 4500 is still ok I suppose?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
              I think bro triton is trying to explain the relativity between the price and the condition. If it's a like-new, unpolished cond, full set. 4500 is still ok I suppose?
              It's really up to individual into how much he/she is willing to pay for a particular piece of watch.
              There are people who's willing to pay $3888 for a "like new" Omega GMT (50 years anniversary). What can we say? There is no right or wrong answer...

Comment

the critical words are what if, i might not saying that there is or there isn't. why? because there are collectors who dont show case their watches nor tell others what they have. some may not even surf watch forum(s) as far as i know.

one of our forum members had seen some interesting pieces in some places.

one of many shifus once told me, never say never in this industry.

in the past, i used to be chasing after the pieces i am interested, these days i just wait. be patient. if the piece you found is not your ideal piece, let it go. there will be another one. it will come, just a matter of time. it is whether being patient or not.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                Originally posted by franciz View Post
                NOS for a U-series? Tell me about it..would be more than glad if there is one.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi guys.. Sry for late reply.. So if 4k without anything n polish before is more worth it
                  or 4.5k-4.7k with box n polished is more worth it. I am sry I know very less on it..
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                    H...polish before is more worth it...
                    i don't think so. at least not in my opinion.
                    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

I bought a S series before at 4.5k, at a shop in far east, in 2012. Hope it helps.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X