GMT 16750 transitional in question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT 16750 transitional in question

Hi all, long time lurker here, long time newbie too I was offered a chance to own a GMT 16750 at around sgd 4,500, please advise, price-wise and legit-ability.. Love to hear thoughts from you guys

I'm aware of the fact that when it comes to vintage watches, condition of the caliber accounts much to the valuation of the piece.. Please chime in based on the current available pics and waddya guys say at sgd 4,500.. Seller also agree to inform me if the date is open or closed 6s and 9s this evening.

Cheers
    G-Shock Mudman Military Series (Ref. G9000 MS-1) | Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary (Ref. 311.30.42.30.01.001) | Orient Submariner (Ref. CER00007B) | Orient Submariner (Ref. 2ER00001B) |Rolex Daytona (Ref. 116520) | Sandoz Day-Date President | Seiko 6105-8110 | Seiko 6309-7049 | Seiko Caesar (Ref. SNDA13) | Seiko Monster Black (Ref. SKX-779) | Seiko Sea Urchin (Ref. SNZF17K1) | Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Pepsi (Ref. T0203) |

i guess @ this price, there is no box and certification.

the lugs and crown guard look to have been taken a hit

number of links look correct to me

has the bezel been changed before?

the hands looks .....can't tell from first picture nor the rest.

click here to see the same model but different bezel and compare.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

love the pepsi bezel , hope to own one nice example soon

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
      http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

@triton: oh, yeah.. No box and papers, left that part out.. Thx for chiming in bro.. Yeah, I find the hands a little rusty too, though gotta look at more pictures to confirm this..

@kohym: thx for stopping by bro, you let me know when that pogue of yours is ready to migrate to Indonesia alright ?

Cheers guys
        G-Shock Mudman Military Series (Ref. G9000 MS-1) | Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary (Ref. 311.30.42.30.01.001) | Orient Submariner (Ref. CER00007B) | Orient Submariner (Ref. 2ER00001B) |Rolex Daytona (Ref. 116520) | Sandoz Day-Date President | Seiko 6105-8110 | Seiko 6309-7049 | Seiko Caesar (Ref. SNDA13) | Seiko Monster Black (Ref. SKX-779) | Seiko Sea Urchin (Ref. SNZF17K1) | Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Pepsi (Ref. T0203) |

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X