No announcement yet.

Sea Dweller Falling ??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intially, I thought SD prices are falling and wanted to buy one. Until I had a shock yesterday. Saw someone in the forum posting "D" series SD at $7,900 and another at $9,000. Is it a typo error or my eyes playing tricks with me. Not very keen to even pay $7,200 for a "D" series SD.

Guessed I will have to wait then. Cash is king now. Any bros out there who would like to comment on this phenomenon?

Comment

There's no phenomenon. People are just trying to capitalise on "hearsay" to increase sale price of the seadweller. Sad to say, there are still people buying.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Willing Seller, Willing Buyer!

Comment

They can ask for SGD 10k too , but

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
          Intially, I thought SD prices are falling and wanted to buy one. Until I had a shock yesterday. Saw someone in the forum posting "D" series SD at $7,900 and another at $9,000. Is it a typo error or my eyes playing tricks with me. Not very keen to even pay $7,200 for a "D" series SD.

Guessed I will have to wait then. Cash is king now. Any bros out there who would like to comment on this phenomenon?
          ...will people bite is the issue.

as far as I know, some people have been trying to sell their SDs for as long as 6 months liao!

Comment

Ridiculous price!:siao Wow! D series 9k?. My M series only selling at 8k range. Who?

Comex 1665, Daytona 6263 Mark I Dial Zenith, Daytona SS 16520 Black Zenith, GMT 1675 Matt Dial, GMT Fatlady 16760, Explorer II 1655 Orange Hand, Submariner 1680 Red, Submariner 5512 Matt, Submariner LV 'M' Series, Submariner 5513 Matt, Omega Seamaster Ltd Ed 007, Cyma Andy Lau's watch.

Comment

lol...if 9k rather get the new gmt 2...

Comment

Originally posted by SingaporeRolexCentre View Post
                Ridiculous price!:siao Wow! D series 9k?. My M series only selling at 8k range. Who?
                Wah, "M" series at $8k range. Very tempting. Read my pm soon. hehe

Comment

$9K! Man that's really pushing it, IMHO.

Comment

not surprise, read somewhere UK side is selling at $10k!!!

with all these figure taken from here and there, not sure if these are real deals.

at end of the day is willing buyer & seller

Comment

I'm one of the many sellers of SD on this forum... in fact my sales thread has been alive for a few months now, and a few times it was close to dealing but because of various reasons (overseas biz trip, flaking buyers, other better prices etc.) it did not materialize. To be honest I'm also a bit tired, thinking if I can't sell it I'll just keep it, anyway the price should stabilize and go up in the long term. The thing though is that I believe SD is a watch that begs to be worn and appreciated that way, and I'm not doing justice to it by confining it to the safe. On the other hand it is in such good condition that I'm a little reluctant to wear it... so hopefully it will find a good home soon...

Comment

Well said bro. A very realistic seller with realistic price!

Comment

Thanks to people like us, surfing, buying & selling.. investment stuff.
                          we are the major contributor on their sales, internet forums. etc..
                          Their sales rose every year thanks to people like us who enjoy the hype owing cc, pushing & buying ( the wrong model )

The SD price will keep on falling & fall once the New SS sub announced. Many people will try hard to sell their SD for a New SS Sub or New Daytona ( who knows ) .. or Explorer III

Sub replace the SD for me.
                          Daytona is what you should go for.

Comment

U are right, but prices falling not only confined to SD

Originally posted by adr View Post
                            Thanks to people like us, surfing, buying & selling.. investment stuff.
                            we are the major contributor on their sales, internet forums. etc..
                            Their sales rose every year thanks to people like us who enjoy the hype owing cc, pushing & buying ( the wrong model )

The SD price will keep on falling & fall once the New SS sub announced. Many people will try hard to sell their SD for a New SS Sub or New Daytona ( who knows ) .. or Explorer III

Sub replace the SD for me.
                            Daytona is what you should go for.
                            the whole retail sector is suffering......

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                              the whole retail sector is suffering......
                              the effect will kinda snowball....

but the last time i looked, still got long queue outside LV taka.... and cash registers still going strong haha.....
                              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

New Subbie & Used Subbie

Hi all,
                                Today if walk into Rolex Dealer with Cash I am sure they'll welcome you with open arms, sell at reasonable discount, ppl who wants to sell the Sub, Sub LV, etc must know at least market value, as econmic tsunami happening now ppl tends to hold back and not spending therefore pushing prices of commodities down.

Sub LV M series asking $8.2k whereas new selling slightly below $8.5k so you decide. New Sub althought some dealer say nett, show them the CASH you'll probably get it at less than $7.7k, so used Sub M series want s to sell $8k a little difficult. Prces differential like $500.00 I might as well walk into the Rolex dealer and fun bargain hard with them. You might get a good bargain, remember dealers also have over heads, rental, target to meet. Desperate to meet target they will sell at good price!!

Saw one Daytona not new I think is Y series asking $17.5k might as well buy New Daytona. Unless it's collector's lah 30 years aging, you 'll get x 30!! ha ha

My 2 cents worth.

Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X