Red Submariner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redsub View Post
    I got one Red Subie have been using it since 1973 till to day, serial # 3.4.......million, Acrylic...sent to ROC for a major servicing sometime ago,
    ROC changed new dial and mins/ hour arms, cleaned my dial, original, have certificate to prove it authencity, box may lost in transit during house removal. Certificate kept in Bank safe...wow! huat ah!! $24k can get?
    Little bit less I would say, 19-20k if watch is in good condition. But you say changed to new dial and new hands which usually lowers the value of vintage pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
      yes 20k is cheap. i agree with u.

I agree with Bro KenKelvin too... 20k is relatively cheap. But must really see the watch to appreciate the actual value...

Saw one overseas going for like almost SGD$60+... Ah, but that one got B&P

[U] [/U]

[COLOR="Blue"]4000ft = 1220m[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr153/meyersound/moi-SD.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I got one Red Subie have been using it since 1973 till to day, serial # 3.4.......million, Acrylic...sent to ROC for a major servicing sometime ago,
        ROC changed new dial and mins/ hour arms, cleaned my dial, original, have certificate to prove it authencity, box may lost in transit during house removal. Certificate kept in Bank safe...wow! huat ah!! $24k can get?
        Ah yah Bro... one mistake I learnt about vintage Rollies... don't change the dial and hands unless very very neccessary...

and like Bro Bast said... changed dial & hands will lower the resale value of the Rollie

Good Luck Bro...
        [U] [/U]

Comment

Got pic of the watch?

Comment

Bro, you definitely don't need help finding lobang

hi bro if u have lobabg to get at 17k pm me k. i go buy haha

It is just a personal view - Donald Trump will think 30k is also cheap, but for me 20k for a red sub without papers is not cheap. This is subjective lah......and since someone asked for views, I am only offering my view....

Comment

that cannot be a Red Sub

Originally posted by meyersound View Post
              I agree with Bro KenKelvin too... 20k is relatively cheap. But must really see the watch to appreciate the actual value...

Saw one overseas going for like almost SGD$60+... Ah, but that one got B&P

you probably saw a double-red seadweller...

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post

It is just a personal view - Donald Trump will think 30k is also cheap, but for me 20k for a red sub without papers is not cheap. This is subjective lah......and since someone asked for views, I am only offering my view....
                yah lor that y my view is if have 17k lobang tell me i go buy, cause in my view it cheap haha.

Comment

If you are interested

yah lor that y my view is if have 17k lobang tell me i go buy, cause in my view it cheap haha.
                  there's one piece in Burapore.

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                    you probably saw a double-red seadweller...
                    you are CORRECT Bro...
                    that is indeed a Double Red SD

[U] [/U]

Comment

Red Submarina

Hi All,

Attached my dear Red Sub have been using since day 1, way back 1973 or 74
                      eat, sleep, shower the watch is on my wraist.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

Attached my dear Red Sub have been using since day 1, way back 1973 or 74
                        eat, sleep, shower the watch is on my wraist.

Comment

i noticed that the hour and minutes hands are red too! very unqiue!!
                          There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

erdsub

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
                            i noticed that the hour and minutes hands are red too! very unqiue!!
                            The hour and mintutes is a normal stainless steel with lumino, red due to photography, color reflection.

Those days Submarina considered to be a cheap watch you'll get 25% discount from Peter Chew shop or at PP. During that time it was $969.00 list for a new subie. less 25% you pay $726.00 only....sometime if you are watch shop buddy you'll get 28% off! Most people would settle for DJ. I was offered a Daytona stainless steel for $1900.00 I told the sales guy the watch not nice too many winding knob, winding crown. Alamak! regret didn't take it.

Comment

Red Sub

Originally posted by jarren View Post
                              no idea where this shop is. my guess is 20k sin???
                              Hi Jarren, Red Sub belonged to Trust Time, #01-44 Bencoolen Building. Owner is Mr. Jimmy & contact no. is 90039800. Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by BasT View Post
                                Little bit less I would say, 19-20k if watch is in good condition. But you say changed to new dial and new hands which usually lowers the value of vintage pieces.
                                Sorry folks, Dial did not change but cleaning by Rolex ppl, changed bezel, I thou bezel, arms look so old, so I changed it to make it look younger. he he.
                                Now he's a handsome old watch, old watch but young at heart!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X