Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilema (Sub & YM Owners)

Hallo rolex seniors ..

I have a dilema ... need advices and maybe poisoning(haha) I have 10k now to buy a watch. It was hard saving man after a few months (from planning to buy a pre-owned rolex till now I would love to buy a new piece) . However yesterday when i was on the verge to buy the new SUB, my eye caught the Yatchmaster stainless steel ...

both have it beauties and advantages ... Price tag also got a difference ....

Do you think i have to save up further to get YM as the rolex virgin watch or should i just hope on the new sub then say ? now is dammed fustrating ....Never knew getting a watch i like is so difficult..

Like to hear seniors views and guide me how to do since i am half poisoned .... want to die also cannot die.

Thks in advance.
    Submariner
    69.23%
    Yatchmaster - Men Size
    30.77%
    Yatchmaster - Mid size
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Firstly "dilema" is spelt as "dilemma" and "Yatchmaster" should be spelt as "Yacht-Master" ..

Pardon me does the YM come in full stainless steel version
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

YM looks like Tag H, no offence to YM owners.
      YM resale value not as good as Sub Ceramic.

You mentioned YM caught your eyes, I suggest you wait for a few more days then physically compare them side by side again.
      It could be just a moment of passion.

Sub Ceramic is the better choice between the two.

Comment

Used to own both a Sub-Date and a YM and let the YM go after a pretty short while as it looks a little like Tag Heuer to me (no offences intended) ...
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Preowned Sub Date Ceramic hard to get as it is quite new
          Preowned YM plenty in the market, also they have not update the clasp ! still old type

so actually the difference is already there !

Comment

BTW, the YM I used to own is a 40mm 16622 ...

Originally posted by psee View Post
            Used to own both a Sub-Date and a YM and let the YM go after a pretty short while as it looks a little like Tag Heuer to me (no offences intended) ...
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

platimum bezel ... i think the wrist braclets is two tone ... maybe ss maybe ss + plat ?

not 100% sure ...

Comment

dun think so, from what I know , only the bezel is platinum, the whole bracelet is SS

Comment

Sub without a doubt.

Maybe you wanna ask which Sub to get since there are so many variants of Subs?
                  Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                    Sub without a doubt.

Maybe you wanna ask which Sub to get since there are so many variants of Subs?
                    Correct so many sub ... but is the new sub with ceramic bezel that i want cos i like the blue ilum markers.
                    Disadvantage the bezel may crack and have to change new one ..

Aiyah poor man pocket no money thats why so headache ...

Comment

The ceramic is no ordinary ceramic so won't crack so easily. If you are very rough the sapphire crystal also can crack
                      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                        The ceramic is no ordinary ceramic so won't crack so easily. If you are very rough the sapphire crystal also can crack
                        Thank you sir ...

Frankly i have never tried the watches in formal shirt and pants wear therefore everything seems nice.

hahaha

Comment

The half-gold version of the YM is actually a looker if you would consider the slight variation. Always thought the platinum/ss YM model is a little chunky with the same tone across the watch. Take a look at the half gold blue dial version, its beautiful.

But different strokes for different folks...personally, never liked Sub, thought it has a very plain look to it.

Comment

*laughs .... i also like the half gold but pocket no $$$ .... wahahaha ....

Each has it beauty thats y headache ... waahah ....

Dunno how much i need to own those rolexes watch models i like ....

*sighs ...

Comment

yacht-master stainless steel is a nice watch. Yes only the bezel is platinium. Rest all is stainless steel. Also the only sport watch that has the lady version. In future u can get 1 for your wife hehe it nicer then ceramic sub but maybe not as nice as the HULK

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X