Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sub W/o date ceramic..?

this is a pic from a jap website...

Last edited by melfiz; 27-08-08, 02:07 AM.

Very nice
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I believe it is a "photo shopped" of someone's impression of the sub with a ceramic bezel. The date version is also floating around on the web.

Last edited by ejaan; 27-08-08, 01:20 PM.

Comment

wats the meaning of ceramic bezel?
        From June 5 2008
        M Series 16570 Black Explorer II
        M Series 14060M Sub ND COSC
        Both with chapter ring inscription

Comment

Originally posted by lucky7 View Post
          wats the meaning of ceramic bezel?
          It means that the bezel is made of ceramic instead of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
            It means that the bezel is made of ceramic instead of steel.
            the diff is noticeable by looking at the number on the bezel am i right?
            one is flush with the bezel the other is engrave?
            From June 5 2008
            M Series 16570 Black Explorer II
            M Series 14060M Sub ND COSC
            Both with chapter ring inscription

Comment

but the red wording really tickle my heart . Don't mind getting another sub for the red wordings =)

Comment

Aiya...it's a photoshop...came out quite some time ago though...nothing new.

And dun think about seeing those red wordings on the new sub haha...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Look very real... It shows how "easy"/"simple" a job of Rolex designer has...

Anyway, real or photoshop, very nice!

Also, it also shows a upgrade of "1300ft=400m" depth resistance.

Comment

just a smalll wish ( Red Sub ) which I hope rolex will answer it hahahaha. Mayb to celebrate XX yrs of sub . hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by varas View Post
                      just a smalll wish ( Red Sub ) which I hope rolex will answer it hahahaha. Mayb to celebrate XX yrs of sub . hahaha
                      They already celebrated 50 years with the sub LV hahaha...You gotta wait till 100 years lor

But seriously la...you think for yourself. If Rolex were to come out with a Red sub again...my prediction is that...the older red subs may possibly drop in value because people can get it in the brand new version already. It isn't exclusive anymore

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

well rolex's not getting any cut from the sales that ppl made during the sale of the SDDR or RSub. So y rolex bother hehe

Having said so, the vintage got it's beauty compared to newer series ie. Tritium, arcylic ..etc

But if rolex come with red wording ,limited run it. We get now then mayb when we pass to grandchildren , it will be vintage from our era.. and the same procedure of jacking the price 20-50k upwards will repeat itself ..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X