Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tt daytona or ss sub?? confused need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tt daytona or ss sub?? confused need help!!!

hi.. new to sg roc and rolex.. this is my first post. been hunting around for the past months.. all ad quote me 17200 for tt daytona and 10000 for ss sub.. i look around in forum but seems like all bro get better price.. lol maybe i look like carrot head!!! need help bro!! wish to get one of the beauty within this week..

HAPPY CNY TO sg roc and members

Hi, welcome & happy CNY to you too

It is not advisable to compare AD pricing and those in the forum where there are PIs (parallel importers), private sellers/owners and 2nd hand/grey watch dealers. Normally, AD prices are higher. Some buy from ADs because of ease and peace of mind, or availability of flexi-payment service. Then there are the regulars whom their close AD contacts are likely to offer them better discounts as compared to others. So it is really up to you.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks oceankassik.. i mean the prices for AD that other bro bought their watch from.. need some recommendation.. i do aware of the price difference of gray dealers.. went to THG . SINCERE . and one AD at lucky plaza all quote the same with no disc for the ss sub and 15 % disc for the tt daytona.. saw one BNIB from the forum posted at 15800 for the tt daytona but dated nov 2010.. but dont know whether is it a good buy.. need more feedback from bros...

Comment

THANKS bro!! saw a post from sg roc BNIB 116523 v series for 15800 dated nov 2010.. is it a good buy?
        i didnt compare all prices from forum.. only compared AD prices that other bro gott their rollie from.. got more disc lei.. i go THG SINCERE THH all same prices.. no disc for ss sub and 15% for tt daytona.. need more feedback bro.. tml going down to hunt again.. want to buy preown but scared.. cause im quite new

Comment

Originally posted by xcromance View Post
          THANKS bro!! saw a post from sg roc BNIB 116523 v series for 15800 dated nov 2010.. is it a good buy?
          i didnt compare all prices from forum.. only compared AD prices that other bro gott their rollie from.. got more disc lei.. i go THG SINCERE THH all same prices.. no disc for ss sub and 15% for tt daytona.. need more feedback bro.. tml going down to hunt again.. want to buy preown but scared.. cause im quite new
          Hi Xcromance,

I was new and just like you i ask around and read some past posted by some expert in here and bought SS daytona at a very good price from a local AD. 15% for TT daytona is normal and very seldom local AD give discount for sports model unless you know them or got an intro from bro in here.

Comment

15% is good enough for TT daytona unless you want to consider 2nd hand.
            Go for it!
            My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
            1) WG DIA 18239
            2) YG DIA 18238
            3) WG 18239
            4) YG 18238
            5) YG 18248G Bark
            6) WG DIA 18039
            7) WG 18039
            8) YG 18038
            9) Tridor DIA 18039B
            10) YG DIA 18078 Bark