116610ln vs 116613ln

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116610ln vs 116613ln

Hi all, need some good advice on the above mentioned models. which is actually more expensive & at what price is reasonable if i were to get it locally in singapore then is consider cheap? Are both the models popular. im so lost don't know which model to buy.

1 is SUB, the other is GMT. haiz confuse & lost...

Regards
    Zero

116610ln vs 116613ln

Hi Bro & Sis,
    Would like to seek advice on the 2 model as im lost trying to make i decision which to buy.
    Which model will be more expensive & at wat price is safe to buy locally.

Regards
    Zero

Comment

Either you are mistaken with the model nos. or models in question. Both the nos. you have stated are the ROLEX Submariner; one in stainless steel-ceramic bezel (116610LN) and the other in gold+stainless steel-ceramic bezel (116613LN). So where's the "GMT"?

Whether you'll get it cheaper in Singapore or else where, or with whom you are likely to get it cheaper, I leave it to your 'research'. There is information here, enough to make you understand. You just need to search for it. As for which choice is more 'sound', I will prefer the stainless steel (only) version. Most importantly is which one do you like best when you wear it on your wrist. The rest is secondary.

Cheers!
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

116610LN is Sub and 116710LN is GMT2c. Well, I was just as lost when I first stirred to get a Rolex 2yrs back for a newbie, they almost look alike. I was initially keen to get a Sub for a start. Then as I "dive" deeper, was charmed by the 3rd hand of the GMT. Then... I realized that the Explorerii also has a 3rd hand. Took a closer look then realized that I'm more tuned towards the Ceremic bezel of the GMT2c. Next, I started hunting. ThIs forum is a great resource center! (p.s. : beware, the more u discover, the higher chance of getting poison!) haha...

Comment

So Sorry i got mixed up. its 116613LN Vs 116713LN that im comparing . So Sorry for the mixed up model number.

Comment

Whether the GMT function will be more useful or not or aesthetic preferences will be entirely up to you, but when it comes to comfort, I believe the Sub with the Gluidelock clasp will be better since it is possible to fine tune the fit to your wrist to within millimeters if you want. The GMT is only expandable by 5mm which can be hit or miss sometimes.

Comment

For TT, I prefer the clean look on the Sub.

If SS, I'll go for GMTii

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X