Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Black dial V series 116520 Local AD price

Hi guys,

Anybody know the price of the above daytona?
    i was quoted 16k, is this a good price?

Which AD quoted you?

Comment

Originally posted by johnson833 View Post
      Hi guys,

Anybody know the price of the above daytona?
      i was quoted 16k, is this a good price?
      Go 4 the G series - the DAYTONA SS got slightly new dial http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...t=daytona+tick which the 3 sub dials are very very shiny compared wirth the older one

I am waiting to see the new white dial DAYTONA like the black one too, until now no one had posted one yet for the WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
        Go 4 the G series - the DAYTONA SS got slightly new dial http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...t=daytona+tick which the 3 sub dials are very very shiny compared wirth the older one

I am waiting to see the new white dial DAYTONA like the black one too, until now no one had posted one yet for the WHITE
        Does local AD sell G series for SS black Daytona? According to what i know is V. THG

Comment

Read about the single tick and the double tick dial, however I got a single tick V-series daytona from THG 2 days ago. The sub-dials are quite bling though.

These pics are taken by my iphone....

Comment

Originally posted by 1000g View Post
            Read about the single tick and the double tick dial, however I got a single tick V-series daytona from THG 2 days ago. The sub-dials are quite bling though.

These pics are taken by my iphone....
            Bro,

How much u got from THG?

Comment

What's single or double ticks? Any comparisons? How blings are the G series? Now with the new SN, it's hard to identify G series.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                What's single or double ticks? Any comparisons? How blings are the G series? Now with the new SN, it's hard to identify G series.
                http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...t=daytona+tick

This forumer had done a extensive research including pictures. According to him the new WHITE dial also come in 2 ticks

Comment

Anyway, back to the topic. Buy 1 before the discounts gets less or price goes up. The current pricing at the local ad seems much much better then last year. Last year was 18k for the black dial......

Comment

Originally posted by 1000g View Post
                    Anyway, back to the topic. Buy 1 before the discounts gets less or price goes up. The current pricing at the local ad seems much much better then last year. Last year was 18k for the black dial......
                    DAYTONA seems lost its "cult" status lately. You can c not many grey pieces brought in 4 sale in SG-ROC. IMO it shld stay ~ $16K for long time. Dun think will go up to th $18K levels anytime soon.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X