Green Submariner Rare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Submariner Rare?

Would like to know if the green submariner(ceramic bezel) is rare and worth buying if one can be found. What shd be the worthy price to pay for it, brand new

Originally posted by masschaoz View Post
    Would like to know if the green submariner(ceramic bezel) is rare and worth buying if one can be found. What shd be the worthy price to pay for it, brand new
    i wld like to add, i'm referring to the so called submariner hulk

Comment

Firstly, it is not rare... It can be easily found from the garage here... Next, is u urself think whether the watch worth this type of pricing... If u think it is then buy lor, if not wait for a few more month n pray the price will go back to listed as the watch is still new, so it is being sold at a premium price....
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
        Firstly, it is not rare... It can be easily found from the garage here... Next, is u urself think whether the watch worth this type of pricing... If u think it is then buy lor, if not wait for a few more month n pray the price will go back to listed as the watch is still new, so it is being sold at a premium price....
        Hmm.. In the garage, there's only one for sale.. I'm referring to the model in ur wishlist.

Comment

its not rare, except i find it hard to match the clothes ..
          jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Hmm.. In the garage, there's only one for sale.. I'm referring to the model in ur wishlist.
            I know, check under the dealer garage too... Definately more then 1, if u spend more time looking...
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

if it is regular production, how can it be rare?

wait for another 1 year, price will be slightly softer aka, have discount or more discount.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                if it is regular production, how can it be rare?

wait for another 1 year, price will be slightly softer aka, have discount or more discount.
                what i meant was wld it be like the SS daytona, difficult to find brand new.. anyway i just gotten the 116610 LV today at hr glass..

Comment

fair enough, different people interpret words differently. congratulations of acquriring your green submariner.

what i meant was wld it be like the SS daytona, difficult to find brand new.. anyway i just gotten the 116610 LV today at hr glass..
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Not rare la... Just returned from a few preOwned traders' shops

Ea carrying at least 2pcs... All pristine and v good condition

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
                    dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

Comment

You have up to the next 10 or even 20 years to get one as ROLEX have long production runs (and along the way some improvements as well)

Comment

Im not sure some of the "improvements" are what i want tho. take the SD vs DSSD. explorer 1 (old) vs explorer 1 (new). or the sub vs sub-C.

just my $0.02
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

How can this be rare when the factory is currently making them by the thousands?

No current Rolex model is rare. Some, like Daytona, are fewer than other models, but hardly near rare. Just flash credit card and I am sure quite a few shops along Orchard Road will sell one to you.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                            How can this be rare when the factory is currently making them by the thousands?

No current Rolex model is rare. Some, like Daytona, are fewer than other models, but hardly near rare. Just flash credit card and I am sure quite a few shops along Orchard Road will sell one to you.
                            well.. i also have to state.. i dun buy second hand watches. Like SS daytona black dial, went to many hr glass, cortina, dickson etc.. they hardly have any.. last time i went only vivo hr glass had 1 pc, but sales man attitude problem.

Comment

well.. i also have to state.. i dun buy second hand watches. Like SS daytona black dial, went to many hr glass, cortina, dickson etc.. they hardly have any.. last time i went only vivo hr glass had 1 pc, but sales man attitude problem.
                              True, SS daytona is hard to find at ADs. But it is like finding it at the right time, when there are ample supply. So far no problem with the ADs for me.
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X