GMT IIc or Sub TT 16613 Blue???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT IIc or Sub TT 16613 Blue???

With negligible difference between both selling prices, which will you pick and why?

I was advised by the SA that the GMT IIc will be a better catch due to production & demand.

Opinions?
    GMT IIc
    52.78%
    Sub TT 16613 Blue
    41.67%
    Neither, better way to spend your $$
    5.56%

Very tough question....I love TT watches and especially the TT sub....

Anyway both are great watches...if you love gold go for TT sub..wont go wrong...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I've posted a similar poll elsewhere before. Suggest u take a look at both watches personally and see which one appeals to u better. No point getting one which has a better value but u do not like IMO.
      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
        I've posted a similar poll elsewhere before. Suggest u take a look at both watches personally and see which one appeals to u better. No point getting one which has a better value but u do not like IMO.
        thanks sys, ive seen both personally. Love them both with a slight preference over the TT but still undecided

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Very tough question....I love TT watches and especially the TT sub....

Anyway both are great watches...if you love gold go for TT sub..wont go wrong...
          yeah its TOUGH!

love the contrast between blue n gold but SA said gold for towkay n i look too young to be one, hahaha!
          Last edited by joydivision; 24-07-08, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Here's something for u to ponder over...

Seen the new Basel 2008 blue Sub? Not sure if its due to the lighting or something but it looks HORRIBLE IMO. SS models will be released later but i doubt it has the blue dial. Following suit, the current Sub line should be discontinued. I'll place my bets on the current blue TT Sub !
            sys12345

Comment

Here's something for u to ponder over...

Seen the new Basel 2008 blue Sub? Not sure if its due to the lighting or something but it looks HORRIBLE IMO. SS models will be released later but i doubt it has the blue dial. Following suit, the current Sub line should be discontinued. I'll place my bets on the current blue TT Sub !
              this one??? http://www.horomundi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4675

ha, now u are really giving me the BLUES

its growing on me!

Comment

Yep, thats the one! U love it???

Originally posted by joydivision View Post
                this one??? http://www.horomundi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4675

ha, now u are really giving me the BLUES

its growing on me!
                sys12345

Comment

Yep, thats the one! U love it???
                  oops, i meant to say that it just draws me closer to the TT Blue =]

the basel 08 sub isnt all that bad IMHO or maybe i just naturally gravitate towards colors (my first is the kermit!)

Comment

Both are nice, but I'll go for blue sub.
                    Current Inventory
                    Explorer II Black (M)
                    Submariner LV (M)
                    Datejust TT
                    Omega Speedmaster Date
                    Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Comment

as frm info,most of de models lik new sub n dJ will be in WG n size will be slightly larger..guess da price will be high too..

Comment

Having been distracted by other labels n a car, ive finally succumbed to my original love n got the 16613 blue this evening!

amongst the previous consideration were cartier, iwc, panerai n even franck muller but i figure rollies r still my best bet for value (based on limited budget) =]

slowly building up my collection of the colors n the next target will be the pepsi! thanks to everyone who hv contributed in one way or another to my decision!

Comment

Can show us some pictures? thanks...

Having been distracted by other labels n a car, ive finally succumbed to my original love n got the 16613 blue this evening!

amongst the previous consideration were cartier, iwc, panerai n even franck muller but i figure rollies r still my best bet for value (based on limited budget) =]

slowly building up my collection of the colors n the next target will be the pepsi! thanks to everyone who hv contributed in one way or another to my decision!

Comment

Congrats.. Would love some pics!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

here goes my humble collection =]
                              Attached Files

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X