Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explorer 1 - 214270

Hi Everyone,

I am very new in Rolex watch and am thinking to buy one for my hubby. I have browsed thru Rolex web and found The New Explorer / Model no.: 214270 very attracting. Does anyone here know the pricing (after discount, if any)??

Would appreciate your kindness and help very much....

Thanks!
    Lorena

The New Explorer - model no. 214270

Hi all,

Thinking of buying the above for my hubby but dun know the price. Would appreciate if someone can enlighten me. Am very very new in Rolex...do pardon me if am ignorant.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi Lorena

The official list price has not been released yet. However, it is clear that the new Explorer will come at a much higher price than the current Explorer. I am guessing that the list price may be $9K+ ,and it may sell at a premium above the list price when the watch is first launched for sale. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by hst View Post
        Hi Lorena

The official list price has not been released yet. However, it is clear that the new Explorer will come at a much higher price than the current Explorer. I am guessing that the list price may be $9K+ ,and it may sell at a premium above the list price when the watch is first launched for sale. Hope this helps.
        Wait for the market to stablise first before buying.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
          From your experience, how long do u think it takes for the mkt to stablize?

Comment

Me not experienced. But stabalising depends greatly on supply and the model. For ex. Gmtiic was gg for above 10k in 2007. Graually dropped till 2009 then become 8.4-8.7. Nw its gg up slightly again.

Above info gotten fr a search to see how much certain grey dealers were selling that model a few years ago compared to recent times. For explorer, if it release same time as sub-c. Probably demand might not b as high imo and would take a year or so?
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

x2

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                From your experience, how long do u think it takes for the mkt to stablize?
                Bro, erh it is like something similar to GMT 2C and Milgauss GV price, wait and the price would eventually drop to an acceptable level. Supply and demand condition applies.
                Current Collection :

Comment

Bro, erh it is like something similar to GMT 2C and Milgauss GV price, wait and the price would eventually drop to an acceptable level. Supply and demand condition applies.
                  Yes you can wait alright... it takes decades before ROLEX refreshes a model.. except the LV

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                    Yes you can wait alright... it takes decades before ROLEX refreshes a model.. except the LV
                    Agree.
                    Current Collection :

Comment

If prefer simple bezel can buy milgauss
                      first. similiar size green crystal or black.

When new explorer price stabled.
                      Buy explorer and takeover the milgauss.

Meanwhile highjack the milgauss.
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Oyster Perpetual Explorer 39m 214270

Hi all me new at this forum and interested in buying my first rolex model as per stated in the title.

When will the watch arrive in sg anyone have any ideal?

I was quoted $7933 for the watch by hour glass or anyone have other place to recomend

Thank you

Comment

$7933 seems high. I got a quote for Explorer II at 15% off retails. And I understand Explorer II cost more than Explorer I. I may be wrong.
                          My Humble Collection :
                          PAM 320
                          Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                          Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
                            $7933 seems high. I got a quote for Explorer II at 15% off retails. And I understand Explorer II cost more than Explorer I. I may be wrong.
                            39mm explorer is a new model. As usual in sgp, buy new release model with premium

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
                              You can't really compare the current ROLEX Explorer II with the newly released Explorer I (214270) in terms of pricing. Yes, new entrants are usually priced at premium when first launched.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X