Pre-owned 16622

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-owned 16622

Hi guys, saw a pre-owned 16622 at a shop and thinking of getting it. Want to check if it will be difficult to sell it off later if the name and date have been filled. Was quoted $8,800 for a Dec 06 registered..is it a good buy? Thanks.

It's not a problem to sell off even if the date and name is filled. Because RSC does not care about the first owner, it only cares about the person sending in the watch that's all.

8.8k is quite steep...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks bro. How much do you think it is worth then, considering that it is still under warranty? Saw the watch already, everything looks mint.

Comment

i believe warranty is expired....... so you are buying a piece as good as true used. the warranty is not valid at RSC.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by bouncer View Post
          Thanks bro. How much do you think it is worth then, considering that it is still under warranty? Saw the watch already, everything looks mint.
          Well dec 06 meaning left only a few months warrenty. price of course it depends on the dealer,condition,box and papers etc
          Last edited by Darkangel; 19-07-08, 10:23 PM.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I think the price is quite steep also. Just a suggestion, maybe you should check the forum for prices of previous sold pieces. Happy hunting.
            St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Thanks for all the input. Maybe I'll put a hold to this purchase first.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X