Ss & Tt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ss & Tt

Currently have a Sub(black) and GMTII(coke bezel). Both are SS.
    However, I really feel like getting a TT blue Sub.
    But i am only 20++. Can I check if there are any bros who is in the mid 20s or near 30 who is wearing a TT sub or GMT?
    I know we should wear what we like, but the fact is sometimes we do take it to heart on what others think. What do you guys think abt it? too young for a TT?

Else should I just buy and keep it till i am 35?
    Thanks!!
    Rolex GMT2C "V" | Rolex GMT2 "D" | Rolex Submariner-C "AN"|Rolex Submariner "A" | Rolex Submariner "M" | Rolex Daytona "V" | Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50 | Omega Seamaster Pro 2230.50 | Omega Seamaster Pro 2531.80 | Sinn U1 | Panerai 111 (M) | IWC 3717 |

Originally posted by motoro View Post
    But i am only 20++. Can I check if there are any bros who is in the mid 20s or near 30 who is wearing a TT sub or GMT?
    I know we should wear what we like, but the fact is sometimes we do take it to heart on what others think. What do you guys think abt it? too young for a TT?

Thanks!!
    Hi bro, it is never too young to wear a TT Rolex. I was wearing TT DJ since i was 16 years old. Currently, i am in mid 20s, and i wear the TT Blue Sub 16613. We should wear what we like, as trend equals to nothing. And there are other members in the forum who are in the mid 20s or near 30 range, that is wearing a TT Sub or Gmt. Cheers, hope that clear your doubts.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

I agree with Zidane. Trends and habits are getting blurred now, with peeps wearing subs to black tie events.

That being said, there is always a general annotation to peeps wearing TT watches i.e. uncle.....ah pek.... whatever. But like what my friend says, its more about how the owner carries it off, a 60 yr old grandma will never look youngish even if u strap a SS sub onto her!

imho, the TT blue sub and the TT GMT are indeed the nicest TT watches, get them if you are comfortable with yourself.

Comment

Thanks for supporting my decision! i shall be on the lookout for a TT sub!
        Rolex GMT2C "V" | Rolex GMT2 "D" | Rolex Submariner-C "AN"|Rolex Submariner "A" | Rolex Submariner "M" | Rolex Daytona "V" | Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50 | Omega Seamaster Pro 2230.50 | Omega Seamaster Pro 2531.80 | Sinn U1 | Panerai 111 (M) | IWC 3717 |

Comment

TT GMT IIc is nice....it's how you carry it off! Wearing a gold rolex doesnt make you an uncle! hehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

haha,that makes me an ah pei man.i wears a full gold rolex when i'm less than 20.haha.just wear whatever u wan,when ppl comment just take it as a pinch of salt.cheers.
            累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
              haha,that makes me an ah pei man.i wears a full gold rolex when i'm less than 20.haha.just wear whatever u wan,when ppl comment just take it as a pinch of salt.cheers.
              Happy can liao eh....

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Happy can liao eh....
                Very true ... though personally, I seldom wear my precious metal watches (and a TT blue Sub I used to own) in the office as they are too bling for my office environment.
                运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Thanks for supporting my decision! i shall be on the lookout for a TT sub!
                  Good luck. Btw you are looking for the ceramic TT blue Sub or the classic TT Blue Sub? You can also consider the ceramic TT GMT2C.
                  Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                    Good luck. Btw you are looking for the ceramic TT blue Sub or the classic TT Blue Sub? You can also consider the ceramic TT GMT2C.
                    still considering!but the ceramic TT GMT2C looks very good!

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
                      Very true ... though personally, I seldom wear my precious metal watches (and a TT blue Sub I used to own) in the office as they are too bling for my office environment.
                      Oh yeah office it depends on how's the environment there...that time I wore a SS sub already my boss not happy!

Comment

still considering!but the ceramic TT GMT2C looks very good!
                        Ya, the TT GMT2C looks better than the TT SubC in my view. My father's friend wear one and it is really nice especially the reflection.
                        Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                          Ya, the TT GMT2C looks better than the TT SubC in my view. My father's friend wear one and it is really nice especially the reflection.
                          Agreed, looks good!!
                          Current:
                          No More Liao...

Comment

Can consider the 116610 LVc... It is a head turner for watch collector!!
                            Current:
                            No More Liao...

Comment

Thanks!!
                              TT Sub is nice! I got the newer TT Sub blue ceramic bezel and never regret about it. Get the one you like.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X