How do you find Sub-C LV bezel color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you find Sub-C LV bezel color?

"no horse run" the green gold dial of the 116610LV is really captivating.

But how about the ceramic green bezel?
    Do feel free to share your thoughts.

Please no flaming... only friendly personal opinion
    Just want to hear from your honest thought about the green bezel color shade/tone on the new sub.

The tone and shade changes from different views....I think some views look good..

And some are just ugly! Hahaha...

For example, if you look straight at the watch, the colour is quite dull. Look from an angle with abit of reflection...chio leh!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      The tone and shade changes from different views....I think some views look good..

And some are just ugly! Hahaha...

For example, if you look straight at the watch, the colour is quite dull. Look from an angle with abit of reflection...chio leh!
      And most of the time, one will look straight at the watch.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

If I am looking for a green color watch, I will buy it... whether it is light green or dark green, it is a green color watch....

Comment

i think its pretty refreshing from the usual black or white dial watches with black bezel combi.

however, other than the premium now tagged to the watch, I am also pretty worried how long does one take to become sick of the greenish combi. I mean, black or white is a classic design that althou often dull, but one seldom get bored that easily with it.

green/orange/blue color on the other hand, sounds a bit like a fashion fab? pretty worried that if buy now, 6 mths down the road will get sick of the colour liaoz and stop wearing it dunno how.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i should not worry about the green dial (as if i can afford it now, hahaha)...

look at the orange planet ocean,,,,,,, still an iconic omega seamaster,,,,,

Comment

I am loving the new green. A break from the usual color as mention by bro exxondus. for me I dun think I will get bored with it. Planning to get a new green T-shirt n shoes to match it when i buy it, but not a green hat!!!
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
                i should not worry about the green dial (as if i can afford it now, hahaha)...

look at the orange planet ocean,,,,,,, still an iconic omega seamaster,,,,,
                But the orange planet ocean has a black dial right?
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I think its something unique... variation of shades depending on angle. Some like it some don't. I like it but hate the price tag that comes along with it. Already owned a Sub LV and still loving it.

Comment

I feel that it is like you like it or you dont. Those truly in love with it will get it as their first rolex or else it might just be another piece of investment. Those who dont like it... dont even bother about it.

Comment

The new ceramic Green Sub can be easily mistaken for the 50th anniversary version. When I look at it directly in broad daylight, the face appears dark/black like the 50th anniversary one. But when glanced at an angle, you can see the full green glory! In any event, it's a very handsome watch.
                      Wishlist :
                      AP Novelty RG
                      AP Lebron James
                      AP Schumi

Comment

I really love this watch. in fact, was considering until i found out the price. mebbe wait for a couple of years ba...
                        I don't need another watch.

Comment

I find the new SubC LV pretty easy on the eye, lighter shade of green hue, somewhat pastel like (not at this angle from my pic below)
                          Blends perfectly with my office wear and skin colour...

The discontinued model on the other hand, with its black dial, has a stronger contrast, perhaps presence too.

Comment

I love this hulk...! Looks perfect with asian skin tone...LOL (or am I convincing myself here)

Just like YG, TT will look better with angmo or lighter shade skins, this greenie is just awesome (on my skin)!
                            Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

you guys just poured some itchy powder on me to get the HULK!!! :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X