Rollie wanna be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Oh ya TS, for your info.. you may like to look at this thread Louie extracted to show how GOOD the fakes are..
    http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=44853

Looks is good...but I will never agree on anything else. The quality....is like *PUKES*

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

If you opened up and inspect the movement should be able to tell. Haven't seen any fakes with the 2 red ceramic wheels yet.

Comment

Also haven't seen any replica with the small etched rolex crown at 6 o'clock on the sapphire....

If the day comes whereby replica comes with the red wheels and rolex crown then we need to be afraid..BE VERY AFRAID...

Comment

eh..the replica with the small etched rolex crown are out in the market in other countries liao..haha..not too sure about the red wheels though...
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by jSkywalker View Post
            Also haven't seen any replica with the small etched rolex crown at 6 o'clock on the sapphire....

If the day comes whereby replica comes with the red wheels and rolex crown then we need to be afraid..BE VERY AFRAID...
            Haha...the etched rolex crown is here already....awhile after Rolex came out Folex also came out

Personally, I will never be afraid...because they can only copy the looks. I tell you,once you hold the actual fake ...u will feel like throwing it away...complete thrash...the "Rolex feeling" isn't there

Comment

If you opened up and inspect the movement should be able to tell. Haven't seen any fakes with the 2 red ceramic wheels yet.
              i believe the red ceramic wheels got people copy already.

those out for long time already, no more an anti counterfeit measure, even the engraving inside the bezel can copy (ovbious but good enough to fool idiot)

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Haha...the etched rolex crown is here already....awhile after Rolex came out Folex also came out

Personally, I will never be afraid...because they can only copy the looks. I tell you,once you hold the actual fake ...u will feel like throwing it away...complete thrash...the "Rolex feeling" isn't there
              totally agree!
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I actually called the shop in Seoul already. Heres what I did.

I browse the official rolex website to search for Authorised dealer in Seoul. I called them from the number in the website. Its a Rolex Service Centre only. They refered me to a Retailer shop and gave me a number. I called the shop and decided to search for this shop when I reach Seoul. Is this method safe?

Comment

if it is AD should be OK
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by tyrant13 View Post
                    I actually called the shop in Seoul already. Heres what I did.

I browse the official rolex website to search for Authorised dealer in Seoul. I called them from the number in the website. Its a Rolex Service Centre only. They refered me to a Retailer shop and gave me a number. I called the shop and decided to search for this shop when I reach Seoul. Is this method safe?
                    If they refer 1...then no problem

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X