No announcement yet.

"SMURF"..... anyone did it yet...?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SMURF"..... anyone did it yet...?????

recently.. saw some discussion on the "SMURF"... and quite a few are actually pondering over it... then I saw this pictures being posted on TZ... so maybe this would push you over the edge....enjoy
    (P.S. watch is not mine.....)

This pic woke me up..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

love this white gold...$32K I think...

Comment

wow, watch is really nice, but wasnt aware that this watch actually cost a bomb

Comment

OMG... My dream watch.... Guess with the increase, it will cost more than 32K now...

Comment

Originally posted by k83 View Post
            wow, watch is really nice, but wasnt aware that this watch actually cost a bomb
            hmmm ... assuming the new sub cost ard 10k... so offseting that.. majority of the balance cost has to be attributed to the material... and of course a little bit of marketing to make it a more of a " Grail " target....

Comment

this marketing stratgey not working for me, 30k fr a sub is too hard for me to digest... ..just my personal opinion though

Originally posted by cedric View Post
              hmmm ... assuming the new sub cost ard 10k... so offseting that.. majority of the balance cost has to be attributed to the material... and of course a little bit of marketing to make it a more of a " Grail " target....

Comment

its SS vs white gold...how to compare...and its thick chunky white gold, not your usual necklace white gold hor....

Comment

bro, even my necklace is SS one lo, nt WG ..haha..so i got no basis of comparison to begin with

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
                  its SS vs white gold...how to compare...and its thick chunky white gold, not your usual necklace white gold hor....

Comment

The WG sub is a beauty in real...the dial colour really looks great...but as usual....can drool and see only...the price is way out of my league...
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                      The WG sub is a beauty in real...the dial colour really looks great...but as usual....can drool and see only...the price is way out of my league...
                      Yea... Agree with you. True beauty in real. Saw one piece at the Rolex shop in Rafffles City. Price wise also
                      'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

hehehe..yeah...price is more eye popping than the watch itself...lol....the heft of the watch is oso really noticeable....
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Saw this watch Aug 2009 at Duty Free shop in Bangkok and was quoted around 40K, can't remember exactly.

Solid, heavy and beautiful.

Comment

Beautiful watch indeed! Saw one in office and love it but plenty of other interesting options in that price range IMHO
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
                              Beautiful watch indeed! Saw one in office and love it but plenty of other interesting options in that price range IMHO
                              yup at that price range i go look for preowned PP, AP

unless i am really rich enough which need help from singapore pools...
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X