Black Spot on my GMT 2C Hr marker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by negativecreed View Post
    No help at all from RSC, after consulting them, they insisted that it happens and it becoz its handmake n its powder base for the hr marker, it might be a uneven patch.

I argued saying if thats the case shldnt it be a manufacture defect. they say no! Ask where i bought the watch, i say from overseas AD, RSC straight up say u got to go back to your retailer to see if they willing to change the dial for you, RSC cannot do anything unless is local retailer, they can "try" to ask the local AD to change. I thought Rolex come with international warranty?!!

I m at a lost! any lao jiao can advice?
    U got any close up pictures we take a look or not ? It is alright to have minor specks or veins on the markers

Not saying this but maybe your expectation/standard too high ?

RSC (I think) changed my GMT2c TT dial even is a oversea pirce, of course still under warranty. I reported the 12, 6 , 9 stick not illumintaing bright enough and slightly yellow compared to the "dots". Now all iulluminated OK

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
      U got any close up pictures we take a look or not ? It is alright to have minor specks or veins on the markers

Not saying this but maybe your expectation/standard too high ?

RSC (I think) changed my GMT2c TT dial even is a oversea pirce, of course still under warranty. I reported the 12, 6 , 9 stick not illumintaing bright enough and slightly yellow compared to the "dots". Now all iulluminated OK
      Hi Bro,

hmmm. I have to say I do have a very high expectation of Rolex watches and of course their service attitude. I mean shldnt I be expecting that from Rolex? Qc of this standard and service attitudes saying that is "normal" when obviously is not!

Any way that aside, how bright is consider bright? as my markers are not really bright even in a cinema.When illuminated the black speck becomes even more obvious. Any way I will try to get my friend to snap a few pictures of my watch with a pro camera in daylight and lume shot. So maybe you and of course all the brothers here can help advice whether its my expectation or really problem with the watch.

Thanks in advance and have a good weekend!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X