submariner black ceramic not so hot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
    I will be more than happy to check it out for you. I will be heading HK next mth will chck out the LV Sub C. Will let PM you when my fren is back next week, he juz left again for a short time.
    Bro, share with us here too... Dun just PM. I also very eager to know... Cos that is mine no 1 target!!
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

• just wondering aloud.

wouldnt green be a bit too loud for formal occasions?
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        just wondering aloud.

wouldnt green be a bit too loud for formal occasions?
        I tot formal occasion alway wear long sleeve... So most of the time it will be hiding but once awhile the watch will just slip out of ur shirt to breath. It will be too loud but interesting instead.
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
          I will be more than happy to check it out for you. I will be heading HK next mth will chck out the LV Sub C. Will let PM you when my fren is back next week, he juz left again for a short time.
          Thanks bro! Seems like many bros here r also interested in the info haha Hope to hear from u soon

Comment

• watch Arena have black sub c le. and surprisingly, the price for a B&M shop is 400 bucks cheaper than grey dealers here!!!

but still a premium on the listed price tho.

hopefully prices will start to go down a bit more when more shops/dealers are able to bring in :P

but then again, why would they wanna bring in if the response is not really that great?
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• u mean local AD?

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
              hopefully prices will start to go down a bit more when more shops/dealers are able to bring in :P

but then again, why would they wanna bring in if the response is not really that great?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                u mean local AD?
                nope, i mean grey dealers. As in if cant make profit, don think they will bother to bring in.

Local AD def will bring in I think.

Comment

• Currently, AD that i know is selling the sub lvC cheaper then our grey dealer.
                  Current:
                  No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X