submariner black ceramic not so hot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMT vs Sub half gold

Someone pointed out that the Black sub half gold looks like the GMT half gold .... but the the Blue sub half gold is the only model in rolex that is half gold blue. It's clearly recognisable as sub tt.
    I believe reaction of the younger ones is a "old man" look .... ie obi-ang to the Blue half gold sub tt.
    On the other hand the half gold GMT is ok with most. But the gold numbering on the bezel makes it tad too busy. Sigh....want to show off yet still want subtlety.

Comment

Orbit is also a form of beauty too mah" Call me siow ting tong" ... I don't really mind lah"
      kekekeke[/QUOTE]

beautiful shots bro ..seriously you can't go wrong with either blue or black..it all depends on personal preference and for me it has got to be black....

wish my picture taking is as good as yours...

Comment

Blue is really beautiful n unique, especially the full white gold one. Very nice watch.

Comment

The funny thing for the blue Sub is that it doesn't look good on its own but it looks fantastic on your wrist!!!!! Very nice!!!

Comment

Personally, think both Blue & Black also nice

Comment

As for TT, i think black will be the better colour to go with YG than blue. The colour of black n YG makes me think of stout.

Comment

Hmm..I shud say both Black & Blue are nice looking Watch=) Blue would make it look unique, while Black easier to match clothings=)

Comment

wow , nice! thanks for the pictures!

Comment

As long as it is a rollie, it will be certainly appreciated by some1...
                    Current:
                    No More Liao...

Comment

"Stout Love"

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
                      As for TT, i think black will be the better colour to go with YG than blue. The colour of black n YG makes me think of stout.
                      Yeah"...me like stout too. But had too much , u may be falling for different thing leh'

Worst still...u not afraid wait kena Stroke. How?

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                        Yeah"...me like stout too. But had too much , u may be falling for different thing leh'

Worst still...u not afraid wait kena Stroke. How?
                        Nowaday seldom drink liao, quit alcohol. It is better to keep myself sober.

Comment

Just wondering if I sent in my 16610 to RSC and request them to change it to ceramic bazel insert, would they agree, off course will pay the $$ to have it upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairymonster View Post
                            Just wondering if I sent in my 16610 to RSC and request them to change it to ceramic bazel insert, would they agree, off course will pay the $$ to have it upgrade.
                            Unlikely because I heard that they'd not even interchange between the 16610 and LV bezels. So what do you think?
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

if we just buy the ceramic bezel, and get outside watch dealer to change, would that be possible?

Comment

Originally posted by kevinlowfm View Post
                                if we just buy the ceramic bezel, and get outside watch dealer to change, would that be possible?
                                the dial is not even green... even if you change, it not the same... why bother?
                                20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
                                23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
                                30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
                                14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X