Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submariner black ceramic not so hot?

Dear Bros,

Would anyone have any idea when the new Submariner wld be rls ?

Wonder how much would it costs....

Looks very classy on their website !!

Should be here after August/September....

The MSRP is USD$7250 for the 116610LN & USD$7750 for the 116610LV in the USA....that should be a good gauge.

But should be retailing above retail for awhile...I guess?

Cheers!
    [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Wow !!!

Even more EX than GMTIIc...

Hoping to earn my first Rolex this year.. CO approved !!!

Wld expert Bros & Sis out there advise which sport model to chose from?

Sub, GMTII or DSSD ...

Had been obsessed with GMTIIc till SubC was rls..

GMTIIc is very flashy & functionable with dual time zone (Very Nice !!) but
      I was advised that GMTII is overated & overprice with less returns in future as compared to Sub..

DSSD is very very nice but seems too thick & the "GAS VALVE" wordings on the watch seems a turn off...

Daytona is definitely KING !! But not my taste.. fortunately.. hahahahha..

Comment

Originally posted by heeheehaahaa79 View Post
        Wow !!!

Sub, GMTII or DSSD ...

I was advised that GMTII is overated & overprice with less returns in future as compared to Sub..
        no doubt the sub will be more popular as usual. just wondering who gave you the advice on the gmtiic tho haha..
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

try those you interested on your wrist. each watch fits and looks and appeals to you differently.

Sub, GMTII or DSSD ...

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Wow !!!

Sub, GMTII or DSSD ...

DSSD is very very nice but seems too thick & the "GAS VALVE" wordings on the watch seems a turn off...

Daytona is definitely KING !! But not my taste.. fortunately.. hahahahha..
            You have to see all three wathces side by side and try them on.. if poss I did all 4 together - GMT!!c, Sub (old one), DSSD and Daytona and the GMT11C won! In the end I got both Daytona and GMT11c and no regrets since. I must say fo the 2, the GMTIIc ended up as my daily beater. I dare say, Rolex has got the look, size, proportion right with the gmt2c... more than the Daytona and definitely more than the DSSD.

Comment

Originally posted by edge View Post
              You have to see all three wathces side by side and try them on.. if poss I did all 4 together - GMT!!c, Sub (old one), DSSD and Daytona and the GMT11C won! In the end I got both Daytona and GMT11c and no regrets since. I must say fo the 2, the GMTIIc ended up as my daily beater. I dare say, Rolex has got the look, size, proportion right with the gmt2c... more than the Daytona and definitely more than the DSSD.
              I forgot to say... I didnt like the Daytona at all... but the bug slowly got to me and I really like it now

Comment

I still dun like the Daytona till now, not my kind of watch. Someday maybe....maybe someday...
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

Many Thanks Bro for the kind feedback..

Will probably narrow down to GMT2c & SubC..

Just pray very hard that both prices are comparable.. Though I'm quite sure I will be shocked by the new Sub..

More tend towards the new sub with Chroma illume .. GMTIIc seems very flashy with the bling bracelet & easy to scratch it too.. Me will be very heartache !!

But Sub seems dull with everything black.. at least The GMTc has tinge of GREEN to it..

Sigh.. what a dilemma..

Comment

I'm also looking forwards to the New SubC

Comment

Hahahhahaa.. Hey, maybe we could get together !!

Probably they will give discounts !!

Comment

Hahahhahaa.. Hey, maybe we could get together !!

Probably they will give discounts !!
                        Count me in too... AD harder to get discount, if can get 3 pax to buy at the same grey dealer, think can get gd price...
                        Current:
                        No More Liao...

Comment

Many Thanks Bro for the kind feedback..

Will probably narrow down to GMT2c & SubC..

Just pray very hard that both prices are comparable.. Though I'm quite sure I will be shocked by the new Sub..

More tend towards the new sub with Chroma illume .. GMTIIc seems very flashy with the bling bracelet & easy to scratch it too.. Me will be very heartache !!

But Sub seems dull with everything black.. at least The GMTc has tinge of GREEN to it..

Sigh.. what a dilemma..

Bracelet can be brushed. I at the moment still prefer gmtiic for the ting of green. Blue lume is nice, but if its like the lume being used in rolex as of now, then you most prob see it bright for the first 1 min and after that, its a dull blue. Alternately, theres the new hulk Sub C which is ALL GREEN

In terms of pricing, sub had always been more exp than the GMTs. Its only cos this GMTIIc is considered the newer version thats why it was more exp than the 16610. Hence, its typical the new Sub C will be more exp
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Aiyo serious ah.. Tot the chromalume will be very lasting.. Wld any bros be able to share pics of DSSD lume shots ??

Hehehehhee...

I initially had also like GMTIIc for the tinge of green cos it really breaks the montony of the black dial..

so much pros & cons..

If kanna toto cal buy both then content liao...

Hahahahahhaha

Comment

Aiming for the green next yr, hope it is selling near listed price, or cheaper at grey dealer.
                              Current:
                              No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X