GMT2c - SS/YG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT2c - SS/YG

Hi am considering a GMT2c but pondering between SS & SS/YG. Any comments?
    I'm 30plus this yr and am looking for a first Rolex. Is it "old" or "oh piang" because of the YG? personally I still prefer the SS/YG but because i look younger than my age, friends told me might be too old for me.

I read from other posts commenting on the center Polished SS bracelet being too easily prone to scratches, wonder if this applies to the YG ones? Anyway, realised the fever is for the SS model so does this mean SS/YG really no demand?

Anyone who owns SS/YG cares to share experience?

I am about half your age bro,I love gold,half and solid....I think 30 yrs old is perfectly fine to wear TT. No problems man.

Hmm...if I wear a solid gold 1...hmm..wonder if ppl will think i look kukoo? hahhaa

Anyway..I dun believe in such thing as prone to scratches or not. Just take care of it...that's the bottom line. All watches are equally prone to scratches...no such thing as YG less prone to scratches compared to SS la. Just more obvious or not nia.

Demand or not...well I think if you want to buy SS/YG it would come with a better discount...that's wad i can say

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
      Hi am considering a GMT2c but pondering between SS & SS/YG. Any comments?
      I'm 30plus this yr and am looking for a first Rolex. Is it "old" or "oh piang" because of the YG? personally I still prefer the SS/YG but because i look younger than my age, friends told me might be too old for me.

I read from other posts commenting on the center Polished SS bracelet being too easily prone to scratches, wonder if this applies to the YG ones? Anyway, realised the fever is for the SS model so does this mean SS/YG really no demand?

Anyone who owns SS/YG cares to share experience?
      Go with your heart bro. Best is if you go down to the ADs and dealers to strap one on. Personally, I have seen both the GMTs in SS and TT and my opinion is that both are great! The TT is not too loud and I would certainly consider buying one for myself! And for the record, I am 37 yrs old. :P
      Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

Yes...go to the AD and try on both SS & TT on your wrist and decide which is more suitable for you.

You won't go wrong with these 2.

Cheers,

Comment

Thanks for all the inputs.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X