Milgauss Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct me if I am wrong but it should go like this:

ROLEX boutiques should come under ROLEX directly. The authorized dealers (AD) such as The Hour Glass (THG), Cortina, etc, belong to their respective companies, and not under ROLEX. The ADs are merely "carriers" of the watch brand. Just like some other brands, for example TAG Heuer. TAG Heuer has its own chain of boutiques, as well as many ADs that carry their watches. If you are rich enough to set up your own watch company, you can also approach these watch companies to ask to sell their watches. But that is if they want you to..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Planning to buy 116400 GV (Green Glass). Can anyone advise the pricing from local and overseas AD? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Correct me if I am wrong but it should go like this:

ROLEX boutiques should come under ROLEX directly. The authorized dealers (AD) such as The Hour Glass (THG), Cortina, etc, belong to their respective companies, and not under ROLEX. The ADs are merely "carriers" of the watch brand. Just like some other brands, for example TAG Heuer. TAG Heuer has its own chain of boutiques, as well as many ADs that carry their watches. If you are rich enough to set up your own watch company, you can also approach these watch companies to ask to sell their watches. But that is if they want you to..
        I noticed many of the Rolex boutiques in SIN are actually run by the ADs, cos when the SE gives me their namecard, it is from the AD...not sure if I am correct.

Comment

Think Rolex is only sold through ADs in Singapore... Haven't seen Rolex setting up shop themselves here

Retail price of the Milgauss GV is $9,279. I was offered 5% by one of the ADs last month.

You can find some nice overseas sets in the forum going at further discounts at low $8k plus.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X