• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sub

ah icic, oh well maybe next time when i get my 2nd watch

Comment

Originally posted by aldrich View Post
      Hi Bro

Is a SS Sub Date V series. Bought it for 7.6K brand new.

cheers
      dun mind can share which shop u got from?
      Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Hi Bros,
        it all depends on luck...I got 5% of the recommended retail price at $8228 from one of the popular shops in singapore as well. To me it is more than a 5% discount cause I made payment using 24 mths 0% installment plan.

I have tried all local ADs in singapore. No one will give u a dicount on installment plan plus the longest duration will just be 12 months.
        Regards.
        Rolex Explorer II (Black) 31/07/2006
        Rolex Submariner (Steel) 11/11/2009
        Rolex GMT Master II Batman (Steel) 20/12/2016

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
          Our sponsor selling cheaper...scroll up
          Wanted to get v series sub from watcharena but noticed price increase to $7800.may I ask what is the likely reason?pardon my ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by julian_lim View Post
            Wanted to get v series sub from watcharena but noticed price increase to $7800.may I ask what is the likely reason?pardon my ignorance.
            They may foreseen that they supply of the watch are droping as it has been discontinue and the demand might go up.

Or europe has a price increse recently and they might have gotten the watch at a higher price.
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

The Submariner Date 16610 comes in very limited G series and alpha-numeric series as well from what i can gather.

These 2 to hold higher value than the V series in the future?

So buyers of the V series might feel gutted in some way.
              It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
              Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
              Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
              Jimmy Dean

Comment

Originally posted by blingking View Post
                The Submariner Date 16610 comes in very limited G series and alpha-numeric series as well from what i can gather.

These 2 to hold higher value than the V series in the future?

So buyers of the V series might feel gutted in some way.
                Then is there any difference between a Submariner of 'V' and another of 'G'/alpha numeric? Dial? Size? Colour? Shape? Material? Movement? Design?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by julian_lim View Post
                  just noticed from watcharena that the sub lv price has increased to $8300.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Then is there any difference between a Submariner of 'V' and another of 'G'/alpha numeric? Dial? Size? Colour? Shape? Material? Movement? Design?
                    x2, like i heard that the latest version? 'G'/alpha numeric?, the cyclops comes with AR coating. Is it true?
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      What i meant was the resale value in the future.

Given that a 16610 in G or alpha-numeric series will be rare.

Buy brand new, of course no diff in price.
                      It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
                      Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
                      Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
                      Jimmy Dean

Comment

imo, in the resale market, i believe the condition of a sub lv watch trumps the serial number of a particular watch... would you pay more for a beat up alphanumeric over a safe queen v series sub lv?...

the only time serial number, beside its general condition, would play an important part in my buying decision would be for a red sub...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X