No announcement yet.

Advices needed regarding soon-to-be purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha..true lar...btw i prefer to wear S.S watches becoz TT dun suit my skin tone lar...and somemore my arms too hairy liao!!!
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      hahaha..true lar...btw i prefer to wear S.S watches becoz TT dun suit my skin tone lar...and somemore my arms too hairy liao!!!
      "Be a man,do the right thing." go tan or whiten urself,shave the hair and get a TT!!
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

hehehe...i m tanned enuff liao....for shaving off the hairy arms...NO WAY....hehehehe.....
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

TT of course...

Comment

Personally not a big TT fan as I find the SS more versatile and less loud...so SS gets my vote....

Comment

Thanks for all the GREAT advices! After reading all the replies... I am set 90% to go for the TT. But then again, I am quite young and I afraid the TT will attract a lot of unwanted attention... That is my one and only concern right now.
              'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

That's a 'common' perception. You have to stand-out from the crowd, my friend.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by bigfatpig View Post
                  Thanks for all the GREAT advices! After reading all the replies... I am set 90% to go for the TT. But then again, I am quite young and I afraid the TT will attract a lot of unwanted attention... That is my one and only concern right now.
                  The best way is to wear it and look into the mirror. Try it at the shop when you are in office wear and another time when you are in casual (like jeans/tshirt).

But it is no easy choice (I have been trying both TT and SS for almost a month now and am still struggling with the decision too)

Comment

Gmt Ii

Hey bro, ken here. the GMT II model u looking at, is it 116710LN?
                    How much is it selling for?

Comment

bro,

dun worry abt the unwanted attention, so long as u dun flaunt it, its ok.
                      Life is short, live it the way u always wanted!!

Comment

TT is a good choice. I also own a piece for myself. In fact I just bought the new TT Blue Sub to make it a pair of blue and black ceramic pair.

Comment

Originally posted by catpuke View Post
                          The best way is to wear it and look into the mirror. Try it at the shop when you are in office wear and another time when you are in casual (like jeans/tshirt).

But it is no easy choice (I have been trying both TT and SS for almost a month now and am still struggling with the decision too)
                          When I walk into most of the watch shop... Nobody cares about my presences. 1 smile also don't have. Used to it already. Don't even dare to ask for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                            TT is a good choice. I also own a piece for myself. In fact I just bought the new TT Blue Sub to make it a pair of blue and black ceramic pair.
                            Must have cost a bomb. Think here and there... Now still have no idea of which one to get. Sometimes feel for the TT blue sub also. But sadly can only choose one.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfatpig View Post
                              Must have cost a bomb. Think here and there... Now still have no idea of which one to get. Sometimes feel for the TT blue sub also. But sadly can only choose one.
                              Get the GMT, price close so might as well get GMT.
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X