Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advices needed regarding soon-to-be purchase

Hi all,

after months of saving, next month would be my soon-to-be purchase. The first thing I wanted so much in my life, GMTIIc. Although nobody supports this idea, but heck. Its my choice and I know I would not regret it. Months ago, I would have gone straight for the normal GMTIIc. But then again, as time draws closer to purchase I was contemplating between the TT and the SS. Since the price difference is not heavenly high, what would you recommend? It's going to be my daily beater. Would TT be a tad too "loud" for me?
    'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

TT is the choice..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Try on both to see which 1 suit/like most. My choice goes to the TT model.
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

If its a daily beater, I will take into consideration the following:

- what I wear on a daily basis
        - the environment I am in
        - my skin tone

You mentioned that TT may be a loud for you...why is that so? Is it due to intrinsic or extrinsic factors?

Comment

Really depends on your personality and work environment ... personally, I would go for the SS version as I find the TT version a little 'loud' (In fact, I have never worn my TT blue Sub to office before but that's just me). Try both the watches on and see which works better for you.
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Personally, i would go for the TT. It would be loud though and not suitable for daily wear but this depends on individuals as well.

For me, TT will at least maintain some form of value with the commodity prices increasing...

Comment

I think Rolex speaks loud already. TT does not make much difference. If office long sleeve wear, probably covered the watch.

My choice .. TT GMT IIc.

BTW I am wearing a TT Omega,, and yes my boss once a while steal glaces at my watch as he was wearing his not so new Explorer 2 or TT DJ.

Comment

TT... TT... TT... TT... TT... TT... TT... TT...

Hahaha.... Just added some poison....

Buy whatever u like bro. No 1 can tell u which is better or suits u better. U must like the watch first before u purchase it... If not, u will be losing money next by selling n then getting another one...

I bought the TT becos back then, SS was still selling in premium, which was close to the TT's price. So got the TT instead n never regretted. So buy what u like. Cheers...

Comment

your TT damn swee le,,,,,,,, office wear/sports wear/casual wear/sea wear all can,, very versatile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                    TT... TT... TT... TT... TT... TT... TT... TT...

Hahaha.... Just added some poison....

Buy whatever u like bro. No 1 can tell u which is better or suits u better. U must like the watch first before u purchase it... If not, u will be losing money next by selling n then getting another one...

I bought the TT becos back then, SS was still selling in premium, which was close to the TT's price. So got the TT instead n never regretted. So buy what u like. Cheers...
                    Very nice indeed!
                    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I'd this impression that the TT was 'loud' and suitable only for old folks but when I saw few of my friends in the young-middle aged group wearing it, it looks simply beautiful. And most of the time, they were in casual wear - jeans and T/collared shirt. If I can afford another few ROLEX watches, one of them has to be in TT..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

TT is super sweet....hahahaha.....rolex is aledi loud liao...so no diff whether it is TT or SS...for me personally i prefer SS as my job is kinda of harsh for TT watches....
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          TT is super sweet....hahahaha.....rolex is aledi loud liao...so no diff whether it is TT or SS...for me personally i prefer SS as my job is kinda of harsh for TT watches....
                          ya for towkay like u TT is too harsh,cannot show worker u earning big time yet they working like no tml.must show them like company no earn then they will not ask for increment and more bonus.

to TS,i'll suggest SS as the colour combination for mi is nicer and the watch is a beauty. Anyway u try to put both on and u'll know wat u're looking for...
                          累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Basket...me wharf side coolie leh....hahaha....everyday under hot sun or drenched in rain...wearing overalls and safety boots...where got towkay....somemore always wear cheap cheap ulu watch....
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              Basket...me wharf side coolie leh....hahaha....everyday under hot sun or drenched in rain...wearing overalls and safety boots...where got towkay....somemore always wear cheap cheap ulu watch....
                              haha,mai lai la,zhen ren bu lou xiang.
                              累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X