Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milgauss GV

Hi Boon,
    in he last sentence u stated that your next target i the Milgauss GV. Me too.
    I intend to get this for my BD this year. So Just off track this thread, what would contritute a good deal for this beauty.
    PM me to discuss.
    Regards.

Comment

I was there not long ago... Sam let me molest his watches but still very much sales talk... anyway, left ear in right ear out... only good price then both ear in and money out... too much not this time, Sam.... maybe next time....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        I was there not long ago... Sam let me molest his watches but still very much sales talk... anyway, left ear in right ear out... only good price then both ear in and money out... too much not this time, Sam.... maybe next time....
        Maybe he knows you and is aware of you being a 4500+ post poster on this website. That would carry some weight but then so does his past poor customer service.

Comment

Oh, in fact he doesn't know I am "116520" or someone so free to have 4500+ post here... just a regular guy in real world....

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
          Maybe he knows you and is aware of you being a 4500+ post poster on this website. That would carry some weight but then so does his past poor customer service.

Comment

Oh, in fact he doesn't know I am "116520" or someone so free to have 4500+ post here... just a regular guy in real world....

So the poor customer service has changed for the better? Has he now changed his spots and now respects the hard work some has to carry out to buy once of his baubles?

Well one thing for sure, several more bad stories here than a couple of good ones about this watch seller.

Comment

He is ok lah.. what do you expect from PI/2nd hand dealers like them?? Serve you tea or champagne? Ask a pretty model to wear watch and show you? He is also making a living. Happy buy from him loh, not happy go boutique and buy loh...
              Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
              So the poor customer service has changed for the better? Has he now changed his spots and now respects the hard work some has to carry out to buy once of his baubles?

Well one thing for sure, several more bad stories here than a couple of good ones about this watch seller.

Comment

Originally posted by giromax View Post
                PM Send too..shopping should be a pleasant experience
                can PM the shop to me . . .

Comment

Promotion / WTS / For Sale: Original, Authentic Rolex Green Box $138.

Email:
                  abc888ninja-aa@yahoo.com.sg

Seat-hoggers threatened to blog about bad service when asked to settle bill

VERY SAD
                  What does it got to do with Rolex?

Quote (Since you want to discuss this unrelated issue):
                  "
                  My discovery contribution to fight against the "FAKE supporters for max brenner cafe":
                  "(Legally, the cafe does not have a case.)"

This lame cafe (Someone close to the cafe in disguise?) seems to be writing (FAKE reviews for free advertisements) around the internet voicing to be notice.
                  (When did you see this cafe advertise on the Straits Times printed edition? Shameful to advertise on the Straits Times printed edition?)

“Why don't the cafe advertise this photo and article on the Straits Times printed edition at its own expenses since it is so confident that the public will support its action.”

Please note the inconsistency in timing! Who can confirm? Even the thread starter is not even Sure!

Other Quotes:
                  "called others 'ungracious customers'. Is she herself gracious? Need to mention $30, bad manners, threats etc?"

"It smacks of arrogance to expect others to vacate their seats just because you demand it."

"From what I can see, you are being extremely unreasonable. Just because you arrive at the place, doesn't mean that others must vacate their seats for you."

"Is there a rule to limit the time in the restaurant? If no, these youths patrons did nothing wrong."

"the writers group would have arrived at this F& B outlet at about 10 pm and managed to get a seat at 10.15 pm.

So why get so worked up over such a trivial matter. In my opinion, it would appear that this writer has anger management problems and needs to publicly humiliate these teens to soothe her bruised ego."

"You are in no position to judge a paying customer when u are only a potential customer no paying a cent yet. Whether a customer spending $30 or $300 should deserve the same level of service. And it's bad service for a restaurant to chase patrons so they can have a quick turnaround and therefore more revenues."

"The manner Ms Seet bad-mouths the inconsiderate youths puts her in the same level as these youths.
                  'just $30', and 'us genuine customers' "

"Since there's no reserve seating on weekends, the manager shouldn't not give you their promise."

"The scene of seats hogging is repeated all over Singapore. A sensible thing to do is to wait or go elsewhere.

We have heard from the letter-writer, service staff and others but we did not hear from the youths whom I personally believe, are victims of the hate-letter from the writer. The writer also posted in STOMP with a picture of the youths, a clear intention of shaming them. Her article and STOMP post are structured to shame the youths instead of appealing for consideration for others.

Where is the graciousness and considerations that she champions?"

"After seeing the picture of the group inStomp, posted by Melissa Seet, the writer, I have lost all respect for her.

While it is Ok to lament the lack of consideration by the group who hogged the table, it is certainly not ok to post their picture on Stomp, Youtube or anywhere public. The reason is simple: Melissa Seet is just as guilty of being inconsiderate and ungracious by doing that…

… Go to another restaurant. She simply was a victim of an over-eager manager who made a promise he or she cannot deliver.

Saying things to the effect that the group spent only $30 and that she is the genuine customer goes to prove that she expects the restaurant to cater to her since she has more money to spend.

What really got me was her audacity to post their picture. What would she do if someone posted her picture showing her anger at the group for not leaving?"

"FAKE Customer? (Someone close to the cafe in disguise?)"

"arrived at 7pm --- bill of $30." (“over a period of three and a half hours” Are you saying 6.45pm now? For all we know, it may be 7.30pm.)

"repeatedly asked --- for water --- bad service when the staff asked them to settle the bill." (Does Café automatic refill water? THE 7 PERSONS DID NOT ASK FOR THE BILL!)

(HOW COME PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE QUEUE who arrives at 9.15pm KNOW SO MANY DETAILS?)

WHY DID author AND cafe MARK THESE 7 persons?

(No other customers willing to finish their HORRIBLE dinner To Make Way For The Author?)

WHY would Anyone CARE about this CAFE profitability?
                  (Someone close to the cafe in disguise?)

WHO ARE YOU TO DICTATE HOW MUCH DINERS SPEND?
                  Are you expecting diners to spend more with such poor service when the manager lied?

3hrs of dinning (What's wrong? Is the cafe a fast-food restaurant?)

1) Ban the 7 people and put their pictures outside your cafe if you dare.

2) Force and pull customers away from their table if you dare.

3) Take legal action against the 7 people if you dare.

Conclusion:
                  Most likely the cafe will chicken out.
                  (Legally, the cafe does not have a case.)"

"How can you be sure?

1) Serve at 7pm and not 8pm. The café is packed, and the fact that service staffs can serve the food immediately shows that the foods are prepared in advance. I am not surprise if it is yesterday’s LEFTOVERS.
                  (Who will get pleasure from seating in this cafe's CRAMPED SEATS for more than 2 hours?)

2) $30 bill and not $40 bill after tax. Evidence like receipt??

3) The background noise of the café is so noisy, and your ears are so sharp to hear the conversation.

Quote:
                  “even threatened to blog”
                  4) Who is threatening?
                  The cafe (Someone close to the cafe in disguise?) posted on 22 Jun 2010.
                  The diners posted on 30 Jun 2010."

"Quote from Robeorto76
                  "As a restaurant owner I can ask you to leave..."
                  Are you admitting that you are from the Cafe?
                  (Someone close to the cafe in disguise?)

"your customer is king act probably kena beaten"
                  Can you force and kick customers out of the Cafe without getting afoul of the law.
                  (Your reward if award by Court= Canning, Jail or/and Fine.)

Do NOT confront this Cafe directly if you experience Lapse In Food Hygiene (FLYING AND CRAWLING unsightly PESTS), Food Poisoning (VOMIT, DIARRHEA).
                  (They will most probably deny and smear your reputation online. I am not surprise if it questions your ability to detect FLYING AND CRAWLING unsightly PESTS in its dark chocolate.)

PLEASE Call National Environment Agency 24-hr hotline 1800-2255 632 to lodge a complaint after you see a doctor."
                  "

Comment

Lucky I don't have such experience. I went THG outlets numerous times for different watches. Bought from a elderly SE (60+ years old). He has been transferred from one branch to another. I will ask for him whenever I step into the shop. When I talk to him, the rest of the SEs will usually crowd around us. hmmm .. funny behaviour. I have stopped wearing my business attire for years and I am pretty particular with the customer service level of the SEs. Good luck to your next encounter and have a great collection!

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    short and sharp is diff from a sneer and smirk....or nasty remark..

My case-

ME> Excuse me, this model xxx got stock anot?

Sales> no more stock now..

ME> Can i know when is the next shipment coming in?

Sales> If you want u wait if not u can try else where

ME> Can i know the price for this xxx ...You can go to the ION boutique to check the prices...

WTF...for me this is my best encounter...the rest of the nasty encounters i have decided to forget...
                    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

• Hi Bro,

Can PM me the shop detail??

Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X