Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YG or TT GMTII?

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of settling for either the YG (Black dial) or TT GMTII as my AD still can't get me the IIc even after I ordered it for 2 months. I personally prefer the YG over the TT but am unsure if its considered ah pek or obiang to be wearing a gold watch nowadays. What do you guys think look better? This will become my main watch.

IMO, YG is a very nice piece if u can afford. I only can afford TT as it's more affordable. I have seen the YG myself, it's really very nice. But I think it would be too glaring if u use it casually. It's more suitable for some important occasions. But in any case, I also feel it's the enjoyment of wearing the watch. If u like YG, just get it and wear it. Ignore what others say. You rule your watches and the enjoyment of wearing your most liked watch is sheer pleasure!

Comment

If YG then the green dial would look nicer but of cos is more expensive. If for main watch or daily wear watch then I would think TT more suitable. Not too loud but noticeable to attract attention.
      A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Wonder what most people will think if they see me wearing the YG for casual dining, movies or window shopping etc I guess deep inside, I already know the answer You guys are right, the TT is the more sensible choice as a daily watch.

Comment

TT is definitely a safer bet. I work in an office environment and my TT is already getting alot of attention, even when I wear long sleeves. You can see their eyes following your wrist movement when you are in a meeting or discussion !

Comment

get the YG la if you like it,,,

it is a Rolex,,,,,,,

why tone down to TT,,,,,,,,,

wearing a TT not much difference,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Get the YG, preferably a pre-owned.
              WISHLIST
              Yachtmaster2 116688
              Sky Dweller
              AP ROO Black Theme
              WG Submariner

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder007 View Post
                Get the YG, preferably a pre-owned.
                Agreed, YG cant hold value as well as TT or SS. The 1st day u buy it from AD is the day the value drop. So to me it is better to get the TT instead, n it dun attract too much attention too...
                Current:
                No More Liao...

Comment

My AD just called and said they might have stock for the SS this month. I will wait 2 weeks more before deciding...I need to wear this watch for overseas trip as well.

Comment

Originally posted by turbocharged View Post
                    My AD just called and said they might have stock for the SS this month. I will wait 2 weeks more before deciding...I need to wear this watch for overseas trip as well.
                    Y buy from AD when there is lot of grey dealer selling with ready stock?? Shd be cheaper somemore...
                    Current:
                    No More Liao...

Comment

I will get the YG of course....more nice....all gold.

Comment

I would wait for the SS since you will be travelling with it (depends a lot on where u go I guess)...if not, the TT lor..just my humble opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                          Y buy from AD when there is lot of grey dealer selling with ready stock?? Shd be cheaper somemore...
                          The price difference is not that much...I rather just pay the AD and maintain the good relationship I have with them for future purchases

Comment

YG is nice but TT is more for daily..TT for me

Comment

The price difference is not that much...I rather just pay the AD and maintain the good relationship I have with them for future purchases
                              Hi mind to share how much are quoted by the local AD? Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X